• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 2785, Marsiere214 and 4 others
take a sip from your drink, every time he smacks

"my hair is long and he talks about balding wtf" the unawareness of bluepillers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latino_, ropeorcope, tyronelite and 8 others
take a sip from your drink, every time he smacks

this guy could fix his skin , eyebrows , hide that forehead with better hair and it would be ok (judging from thumbnail only)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Momolooksmax
This guy is like 5out of 10 maybe more don't know why he have him 4

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and TsarTsar444
He just needs the most normie softmaxes tbh jfl, hairline reduction/hairtransplant, tret, nose job and haircut jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2785 and 2 others
because acne is a dsigusting failo lol
even gigachads are barely high tier normies with it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7580, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
He has the 2 worst failos possible, balding and acne, the most fixable failos but also the worst when it comes to face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580, Oberyn and 4 others
He has the 2 worst failos possible, balding and acne, the most fixable failos but also the worst when it comes to face
You will never see a guy who is good looking with acne
they all have good skin genetics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Ken and TsarTsar444
Yeah skin is giga important, when i had clear skin for a brief period from successful anti biotic treatment girls were approaching me in highschool themselves even when i was 20% bf, and i became invisible again when it stopped working brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ken and volcelfatcel
Yeah skin is giga important, when i had clear skin for a brief period from successful anti biotic treatment girls were approaching me in highschool themselves even when i was 20% bf, and i became invisible again when it stopped working brutal
Ye you can name a few who look fine/good with balding
you cant name a single good looking person with acne it's not possible. It's the most disgusting failo as well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Ken
this guy could fix his skin , eyebrows , hide that forehead with better hair and it would be ok (judging from thumbnail only)
he could. but he won't.

because acne is a dsigusting failo lol
even gigachads are barely high tier normies with it
yeah this. rating is not just face structure, it's also soft features like skin, or hair.
plus glasses, is also minus 0.5 points or more. maybe his ugly glasses is minus 1 point.

don't forget the ugly glasses.

acne pill = brutal.

acne triggers in others, a deep sense of disgust. Because our brain sees it, as potential contaguous deadly decease carrying person

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, EverythingMattersCel, Ken and 2 others
acne triggers in others, a deep sense of disgust. Because our brain sees it, as potential contaguous deadly decease carrying person
yes even tho its not a disease or contagious unless it's some viral infection that causes it which is rare already
most people just have genetical tendencies to get acne more than others. I've never been affected by it but balding and skin are the singular worst failos a guy can have

Even me sometimes when I see a guy with bad acne IRL i get disgusted, it's a very important "Health" sign but moreso genetical quality.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
its so funny when people do these reactions and are like ‘I dont know what that is’ like bro do some fucking research before the video

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
to be fair, based on the thumbnail because i'm not gonna watch a jewtube video, he's more like a 5/10

Some of the football jocks at my high school had moderate acne. It's only a major looksmin if it's cystic.

wheat waffles is a homos exual....he wants to masturbate to yr face all day :lul:

Clearly a chadlite at the minimum. Wheat waffles is biased against non-repulsive phenotypes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, oldcelloser and eduardkoopman