Rate absolute DESCENSION of my uni oneitis from 8 years ago

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Sketch 1683719376191

Sketch 1683719398452

She looked cute af before - Selena Gomez vibes but holy fuck she has hit the wall harddddd.
I was invisible to her anyway.

STORY TIME: I was going to punch above my weight and make a move on someone for the first time ever in my life. She was sat two seats away from me and I casually asked her for a pen and she said "no - I've only got my own for myself". She said it in such a rude way without even looking at me and turning her face away, this moment has stayed with me since...:feelswah:

I probably wasn't going to ask her out because I'm high inhib just make convo. But she obviously was offended an ethnic would ever try to talk to her.

But looking at her pics now this moment was truly a blessing in disguise. I've only gotten better with age and she has trannymaxxed with age alhamdulillah :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, laaltin, mug and 11 others
View attachment 2194671
View attachment 2194672
She looked cute af before - Selena Gomez vibes but holy fuck she has hit the wall harddddd.

STORY TIME: I was going to punch above my weight and make a move on someone for the first time ever in my life. She was sat two seats away from me and I casually asked her for a pen and she said "no - I've only got my own for myself". She said it in such a rude way without even looking at me and turning her face away, this moment has stayed with me since...:feelswah:

But looking at her pics now this moment was truly a blessing in disguise. I've only gotten better with age and she has trannymaxxed with age alhamdulillah :feelsokman:
From strong htb to strong htb with Rock Lee eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Deleted member 16275, diabolusx666 and 5 others
Cope she still being a htb

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Squirreljak, zerotohero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 16275, diabolusx666 and 9 others
From strong htb to strong htb with Rock Lee eyebrows
View attachment 2194671
View attachment 2194672

I probably wasn't going to ask her out because I'm high inhib just make convo. But she obviously was offended an ethnic would ever try to talk to her.

Gods punishment to the white race is making them age in dog years eso the foids. Nothing makes me happier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 28883, zharupodrugu and 4 others
She looks like a tranny now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, diabolusx666, JuneBug and 8 others
Alhamdulillah, God is great.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 27857 and 1 other person
Damn that was brutal. What was your psl at that time?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
she still has good genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and SecularIslamist
Damn that was brutal. What was your psl at that time?
I was a twink, anorexic, clean shaven, with fringe covering my forehead, and looked like a 15 year old with Justin Bieber haircut. LTN.

Now I'm gynaxxed, stubblemaxxed, and more normie looking I think I'm MTN - that's what others have rated me here.

She is approx 5'0 and she at the time had a 5'5 manlet bf but he was moneymaxxed - would pick her up with a car that looked like a Rolls Royce. I could never compete...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
I was a twink, anorexic, clean shaven, with fringe covering my forehead, and looked like a 15 year old with Justin Bieber haircut. LTN.

Now I'm gynaxxed, stubblemaxxed, and more normie looking I think I'm MTN - that's what others have rated me here.

She is approx 5'0 and she at the time had a 5'5 manlet bf but he was moneymaxxed - would pick her up with a car that looked like a Rolls Royce. I could never compete...
Thats the problem with having onetis in young age. You are always looksminned and you dont know how the world works. If I knew about bodyfat, height and other soft maxing.. I would done much much better.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and zharupodrugu
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, SecularIslamist, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Cope aged well for a white woman

Similar thing happened to me. My 10th grade who's only 22 btw, already looks like a fucking 30 year old roastie, JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 27857
Jaw mogs you to oblivion buddy boyo

• +1
Masc mogs me

IMG 20230510 164527

I told you.

• Hmm...
View attachment 2194671
View attachment 2194672

Haha wait a few more years, now I see the foids I liked at uni and they have descended so hard it's hilarious - and some of them were raging about the fact I mainly fuck girls 10-15 years younger than me now...

• +1
Bro the brutal reality is that she still SMV mogs you just for being foid, JBW on top of it. You haven’t swallowes the blckpill in its entireity

• So Sad
Bro the brutal reality is that she still SMV mogs you just for being foid, JBW on top of it. You haven’t swallowes the blckpill in its entireity
She's actually Greek. But SMV means nothing at her age if she's chasing chad and ignoring MTNs.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin