Rate Acension

Malu

Malu

6'4 197 Tallcel Ascension or Death (2021 banned)
Rate my friends acension from 14 to 19 (puberty + softmaxxed). Bro thinks he's tyrone lite now since he's 6'3.

Attachments

• ID Image.jpg
    ID Image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ID Image copy.jpg
    ID Image copy.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 0
Sub5 to high htn imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: galvin8101, DarkAscender, lucifer6969 and 3 others
Rate my friends acension from 14 to 19 (puberty + softmaxxed). Bro thinks he's tyrone lite now since he's 6'3.
Is he East African?

• +1
Reactions: Malu
Infra orbital implants?

all he did was take off his glasses and started squinting. low mtn with height halo. tell him to get to <10 bf% and take furo. also min for eyebrows/beard/eyelashes and he can get to low htn

all he did was take off his glasses and started squinting. low mtn with height halo. tell him to get to <10 bf% and take furo. also min for eyebrows/beard/eyelashes and he can get to low htn
He's not squinting in the second image just has hooded eyes. Also objectively he's higher than low MTN even without his height I'm sure he would still get at least high MTN appeal. He could definitely fix beard and lashes though.

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
how did he get so much extra ICD and PFL, or was tit just glasses. seems unlikely that it was the glasses because his face seems to have widened, results look similar to what one could expect with OBO (in terms of changes to FWHR, ICD and IPD)

Also, how tf did his nose slim down so much

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Outerz14
how did he get so much extra ICD and PFL, or was tit just glasses. seems unlikely that it was the glasses because his face seems to have widened, results look similar to what one could expect with OBO (in terms of changes to FWHR, ICD and IPD)

Also, how tf did his nose slim down so much
His face definitely widened through puberty and differences in ICD and PFL can probably just be summed up to the camera angle and his glasses in the first pic. Also his nose size never changed just his jaw and lower third (you can see nose to mouth ratios stay similar).

stop riding your friend nigga might as well just have sex with him at this point :lul::lul::lul:
retarded nigger :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he is clearly not a low MTN that's not glazing just a fact

• JFL
Reactions: rgvmogger07
retarded nigger :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he is clearly not a low MTN that's not glazing just a fact
nigga nothing of his bone structure changed. all he's doing is clenching and squinting. any faggot can do that. it's just camera distortion, the distortion of the glasses' lenses, and that's it. it's all genetics

nigga nothing of his bone structure changed. all he's doing is clenching and squinting. any faggot can do that. it's just camera distortion, the distortion of the glasses' lenses, and that's it. it's all genetics
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Genuinely one of the most retarded users I've met on this forum, please delete your account.

he actually went from sub 5 to MTN, chad in East Africa cus the average man looks like:

• JFL
Reactions: Malu
That photo looks heavily edited. Probably MTN at best, doesn't look impressive.