• F9DBE419-D7A6-49C3-AFC0-6B88E7321BD7.png
    F9DBE419-D7A6-49C3-AFC0-6B88E7321BD7.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 31
Wow, a teen who deserve to be spanked

• JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
Why ?
She‘s not a teen, she‘s 27 or 28

I'm a degenerate-cel, I 'm a coomer who beat his meat watching " degraded woman " videos lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
Ugly when the wall comes

Ugly in few years from now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Aesthetic, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Surprised it didn't hit 3 years ago considering she's in her late 20s

Not at all lol. Women lose youth starting at 20. It becomes noticable at 25.
A 40 year old woman has more smv than 10 4 psl men combined stop coping

What? I never said anything about smv lol
Dude you always want to go into mindless discussions okay whatever smv psl all autistoc terms you must be a fool if you think that a 19 year old normie has any advantage or any edge over a 30 year old heck even 35 year old 4 psl foid the wall is a huge cope created by ugly frustrated men

Pla just rate her 1-10 guys

Dude you always want to go into mindless discussions okay whatever smv psl all autistoc terms you must be a fool if you think that a 19 year old normie has any advantage or any edge over a 30 year old heck even 35 year old 4 psl foid the wall is a huge cope created by ugly frustrated men
Stop talking like @reptiles
No comprendir

Also you're the one who brought up "SMV". It's a fact that women become uglier at 25 almost always. I don't understand what your trying to argue here.

Also you're the one who brought up "SMV". It's a fact that women become uglier at 25 almost always. I don't understand what your trying to argue here.
They'd still have chads waiting in their inbox to fuck them so doesn't matter if they "lose youth" or not it virtually has no impact on their unlimited dating options

They'd still have chads waiting in their inbox to fuck them so doesn't matter if they "lose youth" or not it virtually has no impact on their unlimited dating options
I don't give a fuck about their dating options. In terms of aesthetics, females above 25 look way worse.

Surprised it didn't hit 3 years ago considering she's in her late 20s

Not at all lol. Women lose youth starting at 20. It becomes noticable at 25.
This is redpill cope "i am gonna get so rich and fk 18yr olds
Women are looksmaxxing hard from an early time with all their creams n shi heck even my grandma was taking vit c for her skin

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
Women are looksmaxxing hard from an early time with all their creams n shi heck even my grandma was taking vit c for her skin
No it isn't. Most women don't give a single fuck about they're skin, considering they drink alcohol.

I don't give a fuck about their dating options. In terms of aesthetics, females above 25 look way worse.
Your opinion doesn't matter she still can fuck chads and it's a swipe away

Your opinion doesn't matter she still can fuck chads and it's a swipe away
Do I look like I care? Is that really the only come back you have? That they can still get laid?

No Chad will swipe right on a roastie. She'll be fucking normies at most.

No it isn't. Most women don't give a single fuck about they're skin, considering they drink alcohol.
Guys drink more than women tf are u on about

• +1
Do I look like I care? Is that really the only come back you have? That they can still get laid?

No Chad will swipe right on a roastie. She'll be fucking normies at most.
Dude you are delusional chads do fuck roasties but they don't stay with them you can't swallow the bitter black pill that even 3.5 psl foids can get laid with gl men easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Dude you are delusional chads do fuck roasties but they don't stay with them you can't swallow the bitter black pill that even 3.5 psl foids can get laid with gl men easily
And once again why are you telling me this?

I don't care.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
nasolabial folds in the first pic over @Leo0509

I am going to study hard and get a good job and gzt 18 year old girls ! And i won't look at past 25 year olds they must be suffering from inceldom ! :feelshaha: :redpill: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
I am going to study hard and get a good job and gzt 18 year old girls ! And i won't look at past 25 year olds they must be suffering from inceldom ! :feelshaha: :redpill: :feelsuhh:
LUL tbh we both probably got redpill scammed at one point at least it gave us lifting

• +1
Chads don’t fuck 3.5 PSL women. Why would chad go for scraps when they can get plenty of prime women?

In the DMs of a 3.5 PSL woman you’ll find normies and some chadlites. Never a chad

LUL tbh we both probably got redpill scammed at one point at least it gave us lifting
Hhhh yap lifting is blackpilled and based though helped me tremendously but i can't fanthom the fact that i lisstened to what these redpill scammers said lol i was definately naive when i was younger
Chads don’t fuck 3.5 PSL women. Why would chad go for scraps when they can get plenty of prime women?

In the DMs of a 3.5 PSL woman you’ll find normies and some chadlites. Never a chad
There are experiments done with deformed chicks on tinder and there was a chad in her inbox lemme look for it and i'll link it to you

nasolabial folds in the first pic over @Leo0509
Yeah finally someone who noticed!
Look what lightning does. 2. pic perfect skin.
1.pic, fucking deep folds