rate/advice 25, 6'1

O

Oak

Iron
Collage1

First of all: you joined in 2018 and have only 38 posts? How? Second: you have ok features, but you lack harmony, so its fucking over for you. Im legit sorry but there is nothing you can do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
First of all: you joined in 2018 and have only 38 posts? How? Second: you have ok features, but you lack harmony, so its fucking over for you. Im legit sorry but there is nothing you can do
Die
Go slay

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Cool guy vibes for 25, tbh, but I'd still recommend gym and that's it from me. Surgery masters can help you with recomms.

He could be a model, you don't have to be uber good looking and unique to model, he could model for sure if he's tall and has the body for it, but he wont make a shit ton of money from it.

I quit for a while, plus I don't post a lot.
What about surgery?

Get a new haircut, fix your posture (you look like a giraffe jfl) and you're good tbh

I quit for a while, plus I don't post a lot.
What about surgery?
Thats the thing, you lack harmony, which is almost impossible to obtain. But I guess you should get a jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
jfl you account is one of the oldest ones here

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel
Gymmaxx and fix posture. Rating 6 or 7/10. Average nigga

You face looks allright, bit above average.
Beside a little jaw and chin filler there is not much you can do.

But you have a griaffe neck. Need to train it to macke it thicker.

Don't listen to our favorite low IQ twink retard Nosecel, you could ascend with surgery. Harmony is a meme and basically just means good ratios

Location theory

You’d slay in my State

Why's that? Your state have low standards or something?
Maybe; I see a lot of average to below average dudes with women but at the same time they’re average

Maybe; I see a lot of average to below average dudes with women but at the same time they’re average
I see a lot of average dudes with women around here too, but I also see how those women treat them, fuck that

I see a lot of average dudes with women around here too, but I also see how those women treat them, fuck that
A lot of users here say personality and frame doesn’t matter but that’s honestly the most important factor here. Looks only get you through the door; your face triggered her dopamine response enough to see you as a fuckable option but to keep her you have to act like a man. “But but but Chad” chad fucks her for a while and then she’ll eventually get tired of him if he too acted like a clown that’s always validating her

A lot of users here say personality and frame doesn’t matter but that’s honestly the most important factor here. Looks only get you through the door; your face triggered her dopamine response enough to see you as a fuckable option but to keep her you have to act like a man. “But but but Chad” chad fucks her for a while and then she’ll eventually get tired of him if he too acted like a clown that’s always validating her
I was more so referring to women who date men they're not actually attracted to because they are good providers, whether of money or emotional support. Hence the whole 'making him work' shit while fucking a different guy on the night they met.

I agree that frame/personality does matter though, as long as you meet the looks requirement, which is the hard part for many of us.

I was more so referring to women who date men they're not actually attracted to because they are good providers, whether of money or emotional support. Hence the whole 'making him work' shit while fucking a different guy on the night they met.

I agree that frame/personality does matter though, as long as you meet the looks requirement, which is the hard part for many of us.
Try neck training, get a procedure that can widen your lower third and GymMaxx, you can slay tbh

• +1
Reactions: Oak
Try neck training, get a procedure that can widen your lower third and GymMaxx, you can slay tbh
That's the plan, I was thinking jaw/chin fillers like another guy said before. Thanks for the help.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
I preach that sub-humans can get hot gfs (there is a limit to the sub-humanity though), it's keeping them loyal that is the problem. All of these autist that haven't lived life will scream at me for being a ":bluepill: cucked faggot" for stating this.

Train neck, traps and delts without sacrificing leanness.
Good hairstyle for your skull shape.