RATE? / ADVICE?

D

Deleted member 29730

Iron
Blackpill and started looksmaxing Oct. 2022

In the pic with the hoodie jacket that was oct… so before I started looksmaxing

The one with the long hair in the chair was also before but before I got quite as fat and I had long hair…

Made good progress but nowhere near my goal

The vest mirror pic is now, plz rate each photo and give advice

Be honest, I need criticism that's why I'm here…

Good features? Bad features?

And I don't need some smart mouth typing something stupid about my post or anything so don't waste my time if you're one of those… pics below

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Me
Me2
Mefat
Mehair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Squirreljak, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, poopoohead, SWESLAY and 6 others
leanmax to visible abs, cover ur forehead with hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 29167
I would say rhino asap, eyelid exposure is also dragging you down.
Also, the chair pic is your best one, grow your hair again and bulk (lean) a bit.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 29730
Solid 2/10. Want advice to improve?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 29730 and 1 other person
I would say rhino asap, eyelid exposure is also dragging you down.
Also, the chair pic is your best one, grow your hair again and bulk (lean) a bit.
Bet... Thx

You downgraded, you now have this bitchy look
5ACB49B0 B2BA 4443 88B4 5C49BBB8C21F

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 29167
breaking bad GIF

• JFL
Reactions: aerty and Deleted member 28904
grow out ur hair ugly fucker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 29730 and Deleted member 29167
grow out hair and stop wearing a suit, maybe it was for a special occasion in the pic, but u should fashionmaxx in general looking at the other pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29730
grow out hair and stop wearing a suit, maybe it was for a special occasion in the pic, but u should fashionmaxx in general looking at the other pics
Yeah special occasion, with my current I plan on growing the hair back out

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
yo is it true that ur 5'6? i heard u were larping as 5'10
index.html
No lol. Its just a meme so people can discount my body halo ontop of having a good face. My height just goes down every week. From 5'11 to 5'10 to 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 29730
Is the bone structure etc good?

No lol. Its just a meme so people can discount my body halo ontop of having a good face. My height just goes down every week. From 5'11 to 5'10 to 5'6
ADVICE?

First step before anything
Lose 40lbs

• +1
Your biggest failo is that you look boring. You need a cooler haircut, tattoos stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 29730
Your biggest failo is that you look boring. You need a cooler haircut, tattoos stuff like that.
No go on the tats but yes I'll grow it back

Is the bone structure etc good?
big nose, big forehead (grow hair), upper eyelid exposure, and round lower third. unless you're doing surgery you shouldn't really analyze ur bones too much considering you cant do anything about it though, it just makes you insecure which is a looksmin in terms of personality

• +1
Potential tho?

big nose, big forehead (grow hair), upper eyelid exposure, and round lower third. unless you're doing surgery you shouldn't really analyze ur bones too much considering you cant do anything about it though, it just makes you insecure which is a looksmin in terms of personality
K any other advice?

Gym, dye your hair to black practice and train the muscle on your eyes (idk the name) and start growing more facial hair like your eyebrows and eyelashes, your clavicle frame is narrow so gym asap grow your shoulders and get leaner maybe mewing will help. Just be confident in last case

Just try to improve as much as possible and you end up where you end up.
The pics are bad btw
Gym, dye your hair to black practice and train the muscle on your eyes (idk the name) and start growing more facial hair like your eyebrows and eyelashes, your clavicle frame is narrow so gym asap grow your shoulders and get leaner maybe mewing will help. Just be confident in last case
Would you say it's a step up from the pic with the hoodie jacket? Not taking into consideration the style, since it isn't what I typically wear?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
The pics are bad btw

Would you say it's a step up from the pic with the hoodie jacket? Not taking into consideration the style, since it isn't what I typically wear?
Idk man I just wear light blue jeans white t shirt and af1 every day.

Advice?

So mainly hair and lean?
I can’t tell from the pictures but you might be recessed/have malocclusion that affects your face or causes asymmetry.

My mom made me wear that for a family pic I'm wearing almost exactly what you described rn but vans instead of af1

I can’t tell from the pictures but you might be recessed/have malocclusion that affects your face or causes asymmetry.
I think it's mainly bfp but could be

I obviously know I am not where I was with the hair in the chair, that's why I'm planning on growing it back out, but you think just get lean? Potential?

Just get a tiktok haircut bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Here's a few pics of the past, feel like it's all in the hair but I also need to lean out

Attachments

• land.jpg
    land.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 0
  • land2.jpg
    land2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 0
  • land3.jpg
    land3.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 0
  • land4.jpg
    land4.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 0
More so meant the face not the style, I wear the suit for buisness

Does being leaner help the eyelid exposure?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Just get the big ass tiktok fringe that girls love, it'll cover your big ass forehead, trust
Ight I'll look into it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
So any recommendations other than hair and style?

Feel like I got nothing out of this cause I was working on everything said