Rate after a week of mt2

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Inject T
Give rating and advice that could possibly help me. The only softmax i think that could help me is clearing up my skin, redying my eyebrows, and further tanning, any thoughts?

DD7BFDFE 6C7A 43B1 BADF 024E7AD4DA5B

Here’s physique if you’d like to give advice:

9A9B7D4A E459 411F 9244 00E5C18DB26D

• +1
Reactions: jué, nathan, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
@try2beme @CoreSchizo @Gaygymmaxx @ChadL1te @6ft4 @Orc @Blackgymmax (rip😢)

• +1
Reactions: nathan and CoreSchizo
never began still cumskin
Thanks for the very helpful response, I knew I could trust you to give good advice:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: aber and nathan
Are you sucking in stomach in physique pic??

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Give rating and advice that could possibly help me. The only softmax i think that could help me is clearing up my skin, redying my eyebrows, and further tanning, any thoughts?

View attachment 3051661

View attachment 3051667
Mogs me and striking / exotic

Ur looking good man. Some distinct flaws like eye area, and harmony perhaps, but id put you at htn for sure

• +1
Grow out ur hair more and dye it
Yah thats the other one i forgot to say, how dark though? It’s already a slightly dark brown
Mogs me and striking / exotic

Ur looking good man. Some distinct flaws like eye area, and harmony perhaps, but id put you at htn for sure
Thanks bro, yes subhuman eye area tbh but eyebrows help a little, why do i look exotic though?

Yah thats the other one i forgot to say, how dark though? It’s already a slightly dark brown

Thanks bro, yes subhuman eye area tbh but eyebrows help a little, why do i look exotic though?
Use eye whitening drops, grow out your hair, tan, fix ur skin, dye your hair and eye brows
IMG 1113

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and AlbinoMaxxer
Longer dyed hair would mog

Mirin thi

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
Longer dyed hair would mog

Mirin thi
Fuck im cucking myself from not growing hair out everyone tells me to but i always go to barber every month for a fade, about to grow out for a couple months

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Fuck im cucking myself from not growing hair out everyone tells me to but i always go to barber every month for a fade, about to grow out for a couple months
I get my hair cut twice a year :feelskek:

• Woah
I get my hair cut twice a year :feelskek:
What does it look like and how do u style it? Do u use shampoo and conditioner? I use shampoo 2x a week, and conditioner every other day and mousse for curls. Sorry for all questions just wanna hairmax to the best of my ability

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
What does it look like and how do u style it? Do u use shampoo and conditioner? I use shampoo 2x a week, and conditioner every other day and mousse for curls. Sorry for all questions just wanna hairmax to the best of my ability
Lemme send you some vids and my routine

• +1

View attachment 3051661

View attachment 3051667
You seem to know what to do already.
I'd just recommend beta carotene and fixing your canthal tilt.

• +1
You seem to know what to do already.
I'd just recommend beta carotene and fixing your canthal tilt.
It’s so easy to say fix canthal tilt but how? Even the hardmaxxes don’t work long-term from what I’ve heard. Why take beta carotene when i’m already taking mt2?

It’s so easy to say fix canthal tilt but how? Even the hardmaxxes don’t work long-term from what I’ve heard. Why take beta carotene when i’m already taking mt2?
I thought beta carotene would make your undertones more orange than red. That's my reasoning.
I don't know anything definite for NCT besides surgery.

• +1

View attachment 3051661

View attachment 3051667
Bros obsessed with being tan jfl

Be carful tanning Bhai it could damage your skin it already looks burnt also don’t want to prematurely age so make sure to use SPF 50

Supplementation with beta carotene/lycopene might work but for me it was cope

You could also grow your hair out so that it covers more of the forehead get a wavy perm or use dealt salt spray. Look at “the salon guy” on YouTube for styling.

You’d look sick with diamond stud earrings, or any earrings in general

Rate high MTN 6.5

• +1
Ditch the barber, go to a hairstylist/salon or even better a private studio and see a chick or gay man that knows how to use just scissors with attention to detail look on IG fro places locally. I literally drive 2 hours a way for a haircut every 4-5 months jfl

Barbers just want you in and out and on to the next client and always end up going to short imo

• +1
darker eyerbrows and less muscle. wtfs wrong with your hand in the body pic?

• JFL
darker eyerbrows and less muscle. wtfs wrong with your hand in the body pic?
Yah i was looking back at that and thought someone would say something jfl. I think it’s just the combination with the angle and thin wrists and i was pulling my hand back but my wrists arent THAT small jfl
Bros obsessed with being tan jfl

Be carful tanning Bhai it could damage your skin it already looks burnt also don’t want to prematurely age so make sure to use SPF 50

Supplementation with beta carotene/lycopene might work but for me it was cope

You could also grow your hair out so that it covers more of the forehead get a wavy perm or use dealt salt spray. Look at “the salon guy” on YouTube for styling.

You’d look sick with diamond stud earrings, or any earrings in general

Rate high MTN 6.5
Great advice ill give him a look and why do i look suitable for earrings?

@Rawprimalooks let me hear ur skewed rating

Mtn

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and AlbinoMaxxer
Jfl at the Goatis photo, covering his NW9 with a man made headband :lul::lul::lul:
hes covering it so the hair doesnt get in his face, hes not an insecure beta slave

hes covering it so the hair doesnt get in his face, hes not an insecure beta slave
He is pure genetic shit. His coping w the primal act or whatever is to give him some sense of purpose past his utter subhumanity.