rate after megadosing oral minoxidil for a couple months trying to unsuspiciously stop my heart. 194cm

F

failedathlete

Iron
IMG 4644

I just be removing the unibrow, my back hair be crazy now werewolf max if you a genetic failure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YugoDutch and Deleted member 47180
IMG 4647

sweaty front pic since I be humid round here

I didn’t even know eyelashes could get that long

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and failedathlete
girls went from approaching saying "wow you so tall" to "wow I wish I had your lashes"
I was about to say that bro girls are def jealous. the lower eyelashes need to curl upwards more, they look droopy a bit

• Love it
Reactions: failedathlete
U look great bro, how long did it take for minoxidil to work as I need to get some
thanks man, it took a couple months but when I noticed an effect like 3 weeks in, shed my eyelashes and brows shortly after starting a little, I started dabbing on my eyelashes too, however there are some side effects you should note

1. fucked my body up, my heart rate was very slow, id wake up with chink eyes, possibly allergy or water retention, puffy face for weeks, I was spraying topical minoxidil 3-4 sprays in my water and using it on my brows once since I did a bad job plucking them, I dont know if this had a permanent effect on my health

1. it might have gave me more prominent eye wrinkles , maybe its in my head, as you know minoxidil contains alcohol which dries the skin, over time it can cause wrinkles, there are some roomers of it depleting collagen also, try to use hylaronic acid and moisturize regularly and sip excess off your eye area as it will migrate

enjoy being a werewolf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and grungymallard97
thanks man, it took a couple months but when I noticed an effect like 3 weeks in, shed my eyelashes and brows shortly after starting a little, I started dabbing on my eyelashes too, however there are some side effects you should note

1. fucked my body up, my heart rate was very slow, id wake up with chink eyes, possibly allergy or water retention, puffy face for weeks, I was spraying topical minoxidil 3-4 sprays in my water and using it on my brows once since I did a bad job plucking them, I dont know if this had a permanent effect on my health

1. it might have gave me more prominent eye wrinkles , maybe its in my head, as you know minoxidil contains alcohol which dries the skin, over time it can cause wrinkles, there are some roomers of it depleting collagen also, try to use hylaronic acid and moisturize regularly and sip excess off your eye area as it will migrate

enjoy being a werewolf.
wipe excess off I meant*

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97

enjoy being a werewolf.
can I just rub the minoxidil on my brows for better results without fucking heart up?

can I just rub the minoxidil on my brows for better results without fucking heart up?
ascend or die trying, but yeah just use it on your skin make sure you use a dermaroller before for maximum benefits

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and grungymallard97
ascend or die trying, but yeah just use it on your skin make sure you use a dermaroller before for maximum benefits
Will do, I’ll order a derma roller now

yes, it will look bad possibly since you might shed a little but over time mega worth it, now I do eyebrow hairstyles jfl change the shape every 2 weeks and they grow back, for eyelashes it is not recommended by the normies but if you do that id say dip a mascara stick in the minox and use it to prevent eye irritation.

yes, it will look bad possibly since you might shed a little but over time mega worth it, now I do eyebrow hairstyles jfl change the shape every 2 weeks and they grow back, for eyelashes it is not recommended by the normies but if you do that id say dip a mascara stick in the minox and use it to prevent eye irritation.
yeah sounds better. Than rubbing it on my eyes lashes and brows with risk of it going in eyes, how would i use on lashes

yeah sounds better. Than rubbing it on my eyes lashes and brows with risk of it going in eyes, how would i use on lashes
dip th stick of mascara or q tip then do it on the eyelash line , I just used my fingers.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
looking pretty good

onlything is it looks like ur wearing makeup on ur lashes

• +1
mtn with height halo.

• +1
They look weird

• +1
looking pretty good

onlything is it looks like ur wearing makeup on ur lashes
nah maybe cuz I was fresh off the shower post gym the wetness adds an effect, but I tried cutting it and the ones I cut never grew again so I just rock it

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch