• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26515, reptiles, It'snotover and 1 other person
Looks good 😃

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Perfect. I always said that the French are the perfect mix of Latin+Europe. Whilst other Europeans are lacking in either one or the other.

Looks like he is holding back a shit in every single on of these photos.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and BrahminBoss
Most overrated "chad" I've seen. Was a 5'7 manlet in his prime with no good features and people still praise him. I've seen curries mog him

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, CristianT, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
Most overrated "chad" I've seen. Was a 5'7 manlet in his prime with no good features and people still praise him. I've seen curries mog him
He wasnt manlet for his time average french height was 160 cm for this time

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
he was

What are you even talking about?!

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Muh features, all that matters is how a face looks in the end and based on millions of women being obssesed with him over the past 60 years it seems as though it looks pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284 and Artemis
Muh features, all that matters is how a face looks in the end and based on millions of women being obssesed with him over the past 60 years it seems as though it looks pretty good
Yeah, idk if someone here like Delon or not.

Just the FACT that almost ALL women in the world were drooling over him, and in some countries, there are even proverbs like "to be handsome like Delon"... :smonk:

I just JFL at ANYONE who says that DELON wasn't the MOST HANDSOME PSL GOD EVER. :feelsokman:

He lilterally DUE to his looks alone, became a fucking proverb... FOR HIS BEAUTY... :fuk:

And now some autist will sneak into the comments and write sth like "but muh Maher square jaw", "but Muh Chico pretty boyo"...:feelshaha:

Just LOL :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 22284