Rate Alain Delon

tryingtofloat

tryingtofloat

Iron
A1

3/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 31445 and 4 others
oh yeah, cause this has never been done before.

4/10. also he had some sexual assault cases against him from the 70s, or 60s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
"When people talk about Gods of aesthetics they tend to bring up the names Gandy, Lachowski and Hexum... but having worked in the film and photography industry since the 60s, there was only man that stood alone as the shining star on top of the Christmas tree.
A man who's looks were so striking that women would lose the ability to speak in his presence
A man who's looks were void of reason, regardless of how many children would be born to his family, they could not produce another who would come close.
When you lay your eyes upon him you don't question why he was the one chosen to have those looks, you just accept that his looks are explanation enough.
There is no doubt in my mind that he was the best my eyes have ever seen, his name was Alain Delon"

@6ft4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Icon, 6ft4 and 4 others
"When people talk about Gods of aesthetics they tend to bring up the names Gandy, Lachowski and Hexum... but having worked in the film and photography industry since the 60s, there was only man that stood alone as the shining star on top of the Christmas tree.
A man who's looks were so striking that women would lose the ability to speak in his presence
A man who's looks were void of reason, regardless of how many children would be born to his family, they could not produce another who would come close.
When you lay your eyes upon him you don't question why he was the one chosen to have those looks, you just accept that his looks are explanation enough.
There is no doubt in my mind that he was the best my eyes have ever seen, his name was Alain Delon"

@6ft4
Gandy mogs him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, JL~ and Sens
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and tryingtofloat
opry is a 2/10 aspie weirdo with bbc cuckold fetish
ok
give me a name that is 10/10

@6ft4
certified

• +1
Reactions: Sens

@6ft4
"I worked will all of the biggest Movie stars of that era, casted on looks first and talent second, because well.. that's what sells tickets right? otherworldly good looks. But this one man he was different, he captured the attention of everyone that he walked past like nobody I had witnessed before or since. I can say he is without a doubt the best my eyes had ever seen. His name was Alain Delon"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, tryingtofloat and Sens
Chadlite because of height (sub 1m80)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Icon
Godly harmony, he is PSL god level