Rate Alex Turner

coke

coke

Gold
Alex Turner, the singer of the Arctic Monkeys.

Started out a bit of a nerdy kid, here in Britain we have those types in school, not popular by any means but also not completely ignored, just there.

Started a band, and in my opinion aged really well. His prime look kicked when he was around 28/29 and hit mainstream in the USA.

5'7, very good singer, great fashion and really charming/charismatic. Maybe should be the inspiration here for anyone around 5'6/5'7.

Multiple model girlfriends, one French model didn't even know who he was when they hooked up, they just thought he was ''cool like Elvis'', so it's not entirely Status, he definitely has something more to him. Multiple guys around the globe think he's straight badass, and want to be exactly like him.

Genuinely curious to see what people here think about this guy, I'm a huge fan so I'm pretty biased. But want to hear opinions from other people. In my opinion, he'd do better in a room wooing a girl than most movie stars would. I can't imagine much 5'7 people that could compete with him, other than maybe James Dean or Tom Cruise.

Attachments

• Alex Turner 1.jpg
    Alex Turner 1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Alex Turner 2.jpg
    Alex Turner 2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Alex Turner 3.jpg
    Alex Turner 3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Alex Turner 4.png
    Alex Turner 4.png
    421.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Alex Turner 5.jpg
    Alex Turner 5.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Alex Turner 6.jpg
    Alex Turner 6.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Alex Turner 7.jpg
    Alex Turner 7.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Alex Turner 8.jpg
    Alex Turner 8.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 2BA3974200000578-3209904-Close_to_you_Alex_Turner_couldn_t_keep_his_hands_off_of_his_mode-a-1_...jpg
    2BA3974200000578-3209904-Close_to_you_Alex_Turner_couldn_t_keep_his_hands_off_of_his_mode-a-1_...jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 131
  • fba60c490c4997f25ed67a684166f752.jpg
    fba60c490c4997f25ed67a684166f752.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 458effce5d47007a64253ad3ce97ad8f--eyes-emoji-alex-turner.jpg
    458effce5d47007a64253ad3ce97ad8f--eyes-emoji-alex-turner.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 134
4.5-5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
classic medium ugly slayer if only he wasn't a manlet

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
classic medium ugly slayer if only he wasn't a manlet
Also I'm not entirely sure if the manlet thing bothers him, this is what humours me, we'd all ridicule him on this website, meanwhile he wakes up in his mansion, kisses his girlfriend, heads on tour playing some rock songs to millions of screaming girls, wishing they could be with him.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Also I'm not entirely sure if the manlet thing bothers him, this is what humours me, we'd all ridicule him on this website, meanwhile he wakes up in his mansion, kisses his girlfriend, heads on tour playing some rock songs to millions of screaming girls, wishing they could be with him.
I guess

5’8 pilled again @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
@OldVirgin explain
Can you give me the cliffs, so I can respond?

I'm 5'9, so I'm presuming I'm considered a manlet, if it's bashing 5'8 people, I'm only an inch above, so ready for opinions haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Nice to see a Pink Floyd fan here, I mean it's incredibly mainstream, but this website amuses me sometimes.
Cope.

• +1
no difference between 5'9 and 6'2 as a male. anything above that is disadvntage
Nice. I agree actually.

I kind of view 5'7 as a disadvantage, considering female average height. But I think 5'9 is a safezone, majority of the time shoes give you a 1' lift too anyway. I've had girls presume I'm 5'11, because so many guys add on 2 inches, so they view 5'9 as what 5'7 people claim they are lol. I've never seen height as a major disadvantage however, just often or not smaller people (5'6 and under) carry themselves in a really unconfident and unusual manner.

What height are you?

• +1
Nice. I agree actually.

I kind of view 5'7 as a disadvantage, considering female average height. But I think 5'9 is a safezone, majority of the time shoes give you a 1' lift too anyway. I've had girls presume I'm 5'11, because so many guys add on 2 inches, so they view 5'9 as what 5'7 people claim they are lol. I've never seen height as a major disadvantage however, just often or not smaller people (5'6 and under) carry themselves in a really unconfident and unusual manner.

What height are you?
174 cm. very happy about it and always laugh at lanklets on this site who post height threads every single day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Enfant terrible and coke
  • JFL
174 cm. very happy about it and always laugh at lanklets on this site who post height threads every single day
I'm only 1 cm above you. A lot of this website is spot on, I've benefited from skin care tips, and jaw related issues (helped me speak to a surgeon, this forum).

But the height obsession here confuses me. My brother is 6'1, and has never had a girlfriend, he actually used to say his female friends at school would call me good looking. But he's shy, has no confidence. I learned this from a young age. Many on this forum say ''imagine you're 5'8 in a room with 5 6'5 people, a girl won't even notice you!!''.. when are you ever in a room with 5 6'5 people wanting a woman to notice you? Let alone being in a setting like that in the first place. You can tell the majority of people here are living in some form of fantasy land and have never visited a party in their lives, had wasted teen years etc lol.

• +1
I'm only 1 cm above you. A lot of this website is spot on, I've benefited from skin care tips, and jaw related issues (helped me speak to a surgeon, this forum).

But the height obsession here confuses me. My brother is 6'1, and has never had a girlfriend, he actually used to say his female friends at school would call me good looking. But he's shy, has no confidence. I learned this from a young age. Many on this forum say ''imagine you're 5'8 in a room with 5 6'5 people, a girl won't even notice you!!''.. when are you ever in a room with 5 6'5 people wanting a woman to notice you? Let alone being in a setting like that in the first place. You can tell the majority of people here are living in some form of fantasy land and have never visited a party in their lives, had wasted teen years etc lol.
That is true man. I already gave example of 5'9 guy like Stallone who was very attractive in his prime but nobody takes it serious on this site. They literally believe the taller the better theory, people are just obsessed with height on this site
What i see in reality its always decent looking 5'7-5'10 guys who gets the most attention and so many walking tall incels
@PingPong

• +1
Reactions: coke and Deleted member 14323

Height after 6'2 is disadvantage especially if you dont have the frame to match imo
people like @LooksOverAll (6'7) proves it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 7725
That is true man. I already gave example of 5'9 guy like Stallone who was very attractive in his prime but nobody takes it serious on this site. They literally believe the taller the better theory, people are just obsessed with height on this site
What i see in reality its always decent looking 5'7-5'10 guys who gets the most attention and so many walking tall incels
@PingPong
Stallone was definitely attractive. I would say he had some things people here would consider major 'flaws' but it worked well with his face, he's a global star, and albeit he's no pretty heart throb. He definitely had something about him.

Another one is Franco Colombu, a very short guy at 5'4.. best friends with Arnold and trained Stallone. The dude was good looking, I'd say he was facially better looking than Arnold, the guy was popular with girls too, his height never stopped him, incredibly famous body builder and looked fantastic, his only fail later in life was hair loss. But it certainly wasn't his height.

I know multiple 6'0+ guys who spent all day playing Runescape, and multiple 5'8 guys who were constantly hitting parties and getting new girlfriends, driving them about having fun.

Attachments

• arnold-taller-than-franco-columbu.jpg
    arnold-taller-than-franco-columbu.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 110a9922a57d0ce7737cba86f4f9ec91.jpg
    110a9922a57d0ce7737cba86f4f9ec91.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 33
  • H3YBQDPV6RMOVFPHX6TU6YB6QY.webp
    125.5 KB · Views: 1
  • _methode_times_prod_web_bin_bda978cc-cf1b-11e9-bfe0-b5ac4ce6ca95.jpg
    _methode_times_prod_web_bin_bda978cc-cf1b-11e9-bfe0-b5ac4ce6ca95.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 5d6db226a44eb.image_.jpg
    5d6db226a44eb.image_.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 34
  • +1
No way this guy is ugly, really? You view him as ugly?
Medium ugly is a term girls came up with to describe chads who have some relatively minor flaws and thus aren’t psl perfect, “ugly” is misleading

Medium ugly is a term girls came up with to describe chads who have some relatively minor flaws and thus aren’t psl perfect, “ugly” is misleading
Okay that makes sense. I couldn't even comprehend how that would fit with Alex Turner.

In my opinion, medium ugly would fit with Eddie Redmayne or Steve Buscemi. Both aren't traditionally attractive, but something about them is good looking that girls like. I'd say Alex Turner certainly is not someone girls would consider medium ugly.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 77
Stallone was definitely attractive. I would say he had some things people here would consider major 'flaws' but it worked well with his face, he's a global star, and albeit he's no pretty heart throb. He definitely had something about him.

Another one is Franco Colombu, a very short guy at 5'4.. best friends with Arnold and trained Stallone. The dude was good looking, I'd say he was facially better looking than Arnold, the guy was popular with girls too, his height never stopped him, incredibly famous body builder and looked fantastic, his only fail later in life was hair loss. But it certainly wasn't his height.

I know multiple 6'0+ guys who spent all day playing Runescape, and multiple 5'8 guys who were constantly hitting parties and getting new girlfriends, driving them about having fun.
Franco Colombu was a "ladies man" according to Arnold, this is what he told in one of his interviews back in the day

• +1
Okay that makes sense. I couldn't even comprehend how that would fit with Alex Turner.

In my opinion, medium ugly would fit with Eddie Redmayne or Steve Buscemi. Both aren't traditionally attractive, but something about them is good looking that girls like. I'd say Alex Turner certainly is not someone girls would consider medium ugly.
Steve buscemi is just normal ugly ain’t no girl talking about steve buscemi hahaha

I’d say alex turner fits in medium ugly, he has good bones with kinda weird eyes

it’s a good thing to be medium ugly, it has the maximum appeal possible because it’s a chad who feels attainable to girls

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, coke and Deleted member 5786

• +1
Steve buscemi is just normal ugly ain’t no girl talking about steve buscemi hahaha

I’d say alex turner fits in medium ugly, he has good bones with kinda weird eyes

it’s a good thing to be medium ugly, it has the maximum appeal possible because it’s a chad who feels attainable to girls
Al Pacino too

• +1
Reactions: coke, Deleted member 14323 and loksr
My gf likes him/10
4.5 PSL imo
Btw nice music taste

• +1
Reactions: coke

You'll be surprised. Much like Rami Malek, he gets a lot of attention. I've met multiple girls who find Steve Buscemi attractive, and it embarrasses them to say it, which is where I imagine ''Medium Ugly'' fits in, they find them attractive, but are too embarrassed to say it.

Alex Turner, I'd say is above medium ugly. The single eye failo isn't enough to consider him having a flaw major enough for girls to be embarrassed, he's a complete ladies man.

I guess medium ugly would be those like James Dean etc then? so is Timothee Chalamet, Johnny Depp etc medium ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
My gf likes him/10
4.5 PSL imo
Btw nice music taste
Same here. Yet to meet a single girl who hasn't gushed over Alex Turner, especially here in the UK haha! I'd consider him around 5 PSL, but my biased self would push him to 5.5.

Also appreciate that!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Im actually 5'8 so lifefuel for me. I was just listening to 505 a few minutes ago :what:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and coke
You'll be surprised. Much like Rami Malek, he gets a lot of attention. I've met multiple girls who find Steve Buscemi attractive, and it embarrasses them to say it, which is where I imagine ''Medium Ugly'' fits in, they find them attractive, but are too embarrassed to say it.

Alex Turner, I'd say is above medium ugly. The single eye failo isn't enough to consider him having a flaw major enough for girls to be embarrassed, he's a complete ladies man.

I guess medium ugly would be those like James Dean etc then? so is Timothee Chalamet, Johnny Depp etc medium ugly?
you’re still kinda confused about medium ugly I think
Girls openly flaunt their love of medium ugly guys, it’s not like being attracted to a genuinely ugly guy for no reason, it’s just downplaying chads who don’t look like sean o’pry or chads who look unique

you’re still kinda confused about medium ugly I think
Girls openly flaunt their love of medium ugly guys, it’s not like being attracted to a genuinely ugly guy for no reason, it’s just downplaying chads who don’t look like sean o’pry or chads who look unique
Basically there’s nothing medium or ugly about medium ugly guys, they always have mogger bones but they might have a big nose or serial killer eyes or shit like that

Basically there’s nothing medium or ugly about medium ugly guys, they always have mogger bones but they might have a big nose or serial killer eyes or shit like that
Actually I get you. So medium Ugly is just a term to describe a chad, who isn't Sean O Pry etc.

So James Dean, Alex Turner.. maybe even Chico?

Actually I get you. So medium Ugly is just a term to describe a chad, who isn't Sean O Pry etc.

So James Dean, Alex Turner.. maybe even Chico?
Chico is the opposite of medium ugly, he has like 0 flaws

Medium ugly is a chad (I don’t necessarily mean a fullblown chad, just a guy who women consider to be good looking) with a relatively minor but noticeable flaw, could be like a guy with a fucked up nose but everything else is great, maybe fucked up eyes with mogger lower third etc etc

Or alternatively it means someone who looks fucking weird but in a good way, I think there can be some overlap between medium ugly and gay alien tbh.

Medium ugly chad

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
5psl here Alex Turner 1
3.5 psl here Alex Turner 4
Prob like psl 3.6 if i saw him walking down the road