Rate Alexa Grasso 🥊

Klasik616

Klasik616

Socialcirclepilled

She rights and her face is symmetrycal while I don't fight shit and my jaw is assymetrical

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Andremln and StarvedEpi
high mtb low htb

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
ltb facially, appeal wise if not for her status she's subhuman, masculine looking women are disgusting.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, StarvedEpi, toji. and 1 other person
High mtb

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
ltb facially, appeal wise if not for her status she's subhuman, masculine looking women are disgusting.
tbh she doesnt look masculine to me whats masculine about her besides being somewhat muscular

OP wants to get beat up by her

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Low T cunt
Check your T levels if you want to fuck this tranny you fruity fucking faggot, you want this whore to anal you with her hypertrophied clit?
Real men bang JBs with a pear shaped body and High E

Attachments

• multimedia.normal.bf3c238877444749.VUZDIGVzdMOhIHRyYWJhamFuZG8gZW4gcmV2YW5jaGEgX25vcm1hbC53ZWJw.webp
    multimedia.normal.bf3c238877444749.VUZDIGVzdMOhIHRyYWJhamFuZG8gZW4gcmV2YW5jaGEgX25vcm1hbC53ZWJw.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
Check your T levels if you want to fuck this tranny you fruity fucking faggot, you want this whore to anal you with her hypertrophied clit?
Real men bang JBs with a pear shaped body and High E
Just post a pic of a foid without makeup after a fight theory
Oh I'm sorry I forgot you only like JBs, pedo
But if she's LTB to you ok, then 90% foids out there are subhuman for your Chad standards. My wrong Mr. Chadriguez.

Just post a pic of a foid without makeup after a fight theory
Oh I'm sorry I forgot you only like JBs, pedo
But if she's LTB to you ok, then 90% foids out there are subhuman for your Chad standards. My wrong Mr. Chadriguez.
ahahahha you are a fucking pussy homie, why would you even think of banging a muscular bitch? but for real bro, did you lack a father figure or some weird shit?

Also im not a pedo jfl im 17 so 15yo lil hoes are aight + is normal KYS FAGGOT

Holy fuck why are you such a fucking faggot broooo 😂