Rate Allah

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

SAY CHRIST IS LORD!
IMG 0342
IMG 0341
IMG 0340

ALL HAM TO ALLAH! THE MOST BEAUTIFUL! THE GREATEST OF ALL DECEIVERS!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pig_face, NoReedemingFeature, mug and 11 others
Expected the one legged Mauritanian dude @KING REIDYZ

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kebab, Heinrich Schmidt and FascisstChad
slayer

• +1
Reactions: kebab and FascisstChad
Not surprised autists don't understand metaphor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
ink-watercolor-drawing-green-snake-apple-satan-as-snake-apple-272025667.jpg
Actual pic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, ICXCLuvr and FascisstChad
May Allah guide you if you were ignorant or may He destroy you if you had true bad intent in your actions.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, Fiqh, FascisstChad and 1 other person
ink-watercolor-drawing-green-snake-apple-satan-as-snake-apple-272025667.jpg
Actual pic
2 Corinthians 11:14

KJV
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The angel who visited Muhammad was satan.

ban those who disrespect islam

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters, kebab and Fiqh

KJV

The word even looks like a snake. There are many passages which hint he is the devil like „I want to fill hell with souls“ allah actually says that and Mohammed was possessed by a demon aswell

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and FascisstChad
Allah SWT is the same as the God of the bible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and kebab
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: manletframelet, i_love_roosters and kebab
  • Woah
Reactions: FascisstChad
Come to the one true god YHWH

I studied enough religion for someone my age. Just ask anyone who knows my first run in this place about my knowledge of the Old and New Testament.

One of these days if Allah wills it i will make a thread about religion that will shaken the floor in which this entire place is standing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and FascisstChad

• Woah
I studied enough religion for someone my age. Just ask anyone who knows my first run in this place about my knowledge of the Old and New Testament.

One of these days if Allah wills it i will make a thread about religion that will shaken the floor in which this entire place is standing.

Its a metaphor nigga what the fuck is this
View attachment 2685173
A metaphor? No the early “eyewitnesses” all described allah with a physical form. Your god is a limited being. Only the later Muslims developed the theory of his formlessness. Christians believe Yahweh has a spiritual form so there’s no contradiction.
IMG 0009

A little birdy came to me and said I should say something on its behalf of the birdy about the blatant misinformation in your thread. Here goes:

If you'd take a second to look at the verses or hadiths you've quoted, you'd see they're all obvious metaphors. If you want to do a literalist explanation of the features of god, then Jesus would be a literal sheep.

John 1:29
"Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world."

Also, it's kinda funny your username is "fascisstchad" when Mussolini preferred Islam to Christianity.

So this is who you're using as a source? A crackpot who got cucked by a Syrian and beat the fuck out of his wife?

https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2024/01/3897795_ssstwitter.com_1705628539851.mp4

KJV

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light? Like how Jesus visited Paul as...
Acts 9:3 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”
Nevermind, nevermind..
View attachment 2685143

The word even looks like a snake. There are many passages which hint he is the devil like „I want to fill hell with souls“ allah actually says that and Mohammed was possessed by a demon aswell
What a low IQ argument. And the verse you're quoting is one that says God could've willed everybody to be perfect, but alas he must use hell. Not different from the old or new testament god..
Come to the one true god YHWH

LMAO, the Shroud of Turin? The "miracle" which is such a forgery, that even the forger admitted it?

A metaphor? No the early “eyewitnesses” all described allah with a physical form. Your god is a limited being. Only the later Muslims developed the theory of his formlessness. Christians believe Yahweh has a spiritual form so there’s no contradiction.
View attachment 2685186

What eye witnesses? Go ahead, tell us the non-Christian sources.

Allah has green feet, curly hair, and is a handicap. I didn’t make this up, rather, Sahih grade Hadiths did all the exposing.

Christ is Lord ✝️😇🙏🏻

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and FascisstChad
A little birdy came to me and said I should say something on its behalf of the birdy about the blatant misinformation in your thread. Here goes:

If you'd take a second to look at the verses or hadiths you've quoted, you'd see they're all obvious metaphors. If you want to do a literalist explanation of the features of god, then Jesus would be a literal sheep.

Also, it's kinda funny your username is "fascisstchad" when Mussolini preferred Islam to Christianity.

So this is who you're using as a source? A crackpot who got cucked by a Syrian and beat the fuck out of his wife?

https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2024/01/3897795_ssstwitter.com_1705628539851.mp4

Nevermind, nevermind..

What a low IQ argument. And the verse you're quoting is one that says God could've willed everybody to be perfect, but alas he must use hell. Not different from the old or new testament god..

LMAO, the Shroud of Turin? The "miracle" which is such a forgery, that even the forger admitted it?

Lamb represents the purity of Jesus and his position as the son, there is no metaphor for allahs monstrous appearance. No one ever said Jesus looked like a lamb.

Lamb represents the purity of Jesus and his position as the son, there is no metaphor for allahs monstrous appearance. No one ever said Jesus looked like a lamb.
Just ignore the rest because you know you're a retarded kafir theory.

• JFL

Nevermind, nevermind..

I don’t care about Mussolini’s thoughts on religion, I like the societal structure of late 19th early 20th century right wing politics. They like Islam for its more militant nature.

I don’t care about Sam’s personal life, I just care about Islam getting debunked. Try disproving him not using personal attacks.

The so called fakeness of the shroud was debunked. The medieval cloth was added to repair fire damage. The original cloth aligns with the historical time period. There is information imprinted in the shroud from a large amount of energy 2 millennia ago.

I don’t care about Mussolini’s thoughts on religion, I like the societal structure of late 19th early 20th century right wing politics. They like Islam for its more militant nature.

I don’t care about Sam’s personal life, I just care about Islam getting debunked. Try disproving him not using personal attacks.

The so called fakeness of the shroud was debunked. The medieval cloth was added to repair fire damage. The original cloth aligns with the historical time period. There is information imprinted in the shroud from a large amount of energy 2 millennia ago.

Will forward this to little birdy, expect a response if they respond.

• JFL
Will forward this to little birdy, expect a response if they respond.
What a faggot. You sending this to your Imam?😂
IMG 0493

Personally I don't care to argue with a dim-witted retard such as yourself, but little birdy insisted I pass on their message to you. :3

The flying donkey is islams only witness. Peace be upon the flying donkey.

• JFL