Rate American Ukrainemaxxxer and Catmaxxer King of Kyiw (Cats name: Adolf Kitler) - Chadlite Potential after leanmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 20148

Bronze
He has a interesting story to tell and is a HIGH IQ guy because his cat helps him to get laid in EE. Rate him. His story:
While living in my last apartment building, due to city and state policies, the demographics changed from all college students, average white couples, and some nice elderly people, into a complete ghetto. Rap music shook the walls all hours of the day, drug deals would happen in the parking lot, and the black thug living in apartment above me would beat his girlfriend at least twice a week. He was eventually arrested for beating and nearly killing her child, and of course, due to new liberal policies, was released the next day only to move right back in with her. I couldn’t order Amazon packages anymore, thieves would follow the deliveries and steal all the packages, including my cat food. I had to have packages ordered to a friend’s house and go pick them up. Our clothes would be stolen from the washing machines. A break-in robbery happened down the hallway. I came home one day to a damaged door, a failed break in. I lost count of the number of times I would be sitting at home, only to have someone try to open my door to see if it was unlocked. The list goes on.
My girlfriend had traveled Europe before and we had talked about getting married and having kids. I was against both, but only because of America divorce laws and how the courts always favor women. If I had kids I would have had to home school them, given the absurd things like Common Core and Critical Race Theory that are being taught these days in our public schools. I was open to doing both, but not in America. This idea had been in the back of my mind for a while, maybe I should seriously consider leaving America.
One evening I decided I had had enough. I googled the whitest country on Earth, which happened to be Ukraine which is 98% white. I looked up the capital of Ukraine, which is Kyiv, pulled out my credit card, and bought a one-way flight 3 weeks away. I knew nothing about Ukraine at the time I bought my flight. Only then did I decide I should start doing some research on the place I was about to go. I joined a few Ukrainian social communities online and met Artemi, who answered a bunch of questions I had. By the time I got on my flight I knew two people in Kyiv and had plans to meet them shortly after arriving. @Wallenberg @8PSLcel @Octillionaire3 @Moldovancel @Improver @jewhunter75 @Dystopian @Beastimmung @Übermogger @ChristianChad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220616-175258_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20220616-175258_Discord.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Dystopian, Deleted member 8608 and 2 others
I don't understand. Is that you or Artem in the attached photo?

Why do you ask to rate that guy?

I prefer Estonia, Poland, or the Czech Republic if I want to move to Eastern Europe.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and Deleted member 16369
Why do you ask to rate that guy?

I prefer Estonia, Poland, or the Czech Republic if I want to move to Eastern Europe.
But Ukraine has potential now. Some stacies escaped it but there are a lot of women without men now. Even RooshV told YEARS AGO (!) that most of the countries are complete shitholes regarding meeting women. LGBTQ is very big in Poland tbh

But Ukraine has potential now. Some stacies escaped it but there are a lot of women without men now. Even RooshV told YEARS AGO (!) that most of the countries are complete shitholes regarding meeting women. LGBTQ is very big in Poland tbh
So?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
He calls him self King of Kyiw. Is he really mogger in Ukraine. In his website he tells that he picks up Ukrainian women every day. Also stacys🤔🤔 @Wallenberg

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
He calls him self King of Kyiw. Is he really mogger in Ukraine. In his website he tells that he picks up Ukrainian women every day. Also stacys🤔🤔 @Wallenberg
Nah he isn't a mogger.

• Woah
Do you have expierience in meeting women Ukraine? @Wallenberg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Is ukrainemaxx the new SEAmaxx?

• JFL
time to holomordormaxx and lose those 60kg:love::love:
Will be be gigachad after loosing 60kg? Maybe he will mog his cat Adolf Kitler after leanmaxxing?🐱 @Übermogger

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
fake news why would any girl fuck him

• JFL
Is ukrainemaxx the new SEAmaxx?
Yes. Why you dont Ukrainemaxx boyo. Like for Real a lot of UA women are now alone for obvious reasons. VOLCEL if you dont Ukrainemaxx ASAP 😏

• JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel
While living in my last apartment building, due to city and state policies, the demographics changed from all college students, average white couples, and some nice elderly people, into a complete ghetto. Rap music shook the walls all hours of the day, drug deals would happen in the parking lot, and the black thug living in apartment above me would beat his girlfriend at least twice a week. He was eventually arrested for beating and nearly killing her child, and of course, due to new liberal policies, was released the next day only to move right back in with her. I couldn’t order Amazon packages anymore, thieves would follow the deliveries and steal all the packages, including my cat food. I had to have packages ordered to a friend’s house and go pick them up. Our clothes would be stolen from the washing machines. A break-in robbery happened down the hallway. I came home one day to a damaged door, a failed break in. I lost count of the number of times I would be sitting at home, only to have someone try to open my door to see if it was unlocked. The list goes on.
Is Usa such a nigger shithole? It's really incredible, the more I read these stories the more I understand that niggers ruin everything.
How can white people live in such a nigger country? Moving was wise indeed

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, jaw_is_law and Deleted member 20148
jfl now the nigger is in a bombarded city, i saw in the news that ukranian foids are using tinder to find rich men to help them escape (and fuck them) , female nature doesnt stop even at war:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
caged hard at the title

• Love it
Is Usa such a nigger shithole? It's really incredible, the more I read these stories the more I understand that niggers ruin everything.
How can white people live in such a nigger country? Moving was wise indeed
Where u from?

jfl now the nigger is in a bombarded city, i saw in the news that ukranian foids are using tinder to find rich men to help them escape (and fuck them) , female nature doesnt stop even at war:feelskek::feelskek:
Hahahaha