Iron

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: future_ and exo
if you are 18 and you look like this you need to inject T immediately eroids.com

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, LooksThinker and Deleted member 77718
Narrow mouth cel like me and johnny depp.

I
get off this forum brah, dont fuck with your mental
Tbh I just wanted to come here to see how to look better I feel like I don’t look good enough rn

What about it isn’t masculine enough?
you dont look old enough. you look like you are about 15. youre not ugly, but you should Tmaxx

you dont look old enough. you look like you are about 15. youre not ugly, but you should Tmaxx
Nah bro lots of 18 year olds look 15 t maxing at 18 seems silly im definitely still growing. If I was 30 year old and looked 15 tho that would be different story

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Also ik im not hideous or anything but where do i stand currently?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i had a foid rate u she said ltn

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
Your philtrum and the rest of your face including nose makes you proportions look disqusting

Brutal 4/10 eye area is ok everything else is subhuman

narrow mouth
narrow jaw with recessed chin
very long philtrum
upturned nose hence excess nostrils show causing pig like appearance ,
sclera show

Brutal 4/10 eye area is ok everything else is subhuman

narrow mouth
narrow jaw with recessed chin
very long philtrum
upturned nose hence excess nostrils show causing pig like appearance ,
sclera show
Any tips to improve at all?

she said look more masculine. she said 4

harsh
Makes sense. I'll probably try facial hair too since that should help mask my philtrum and make me look more masculine

• +1
Makes sense. I'll probably try facial hair too since that should help mask my philtrum and make me look more masculine
u should use MSE expander and/or mouth widener. you can 3D print a mouth widener the files are posted on this site somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: marsh3386
Gave you a blackpilled rating with reasoning what else do you want fella
I asked cuz im not a true blackpiller I am more redpill which is money, status, social skills, and looks to some degree and im just trying to take into account how you rate so I can compare it with what normal people irl will think of my appearance

I asked cuz im not a true blackpiller I am more redpill which is money, status, social skills, and looks to some degree and im just trying to take into account how you rate so I can compare it with what normal people irl will think of my appearance
ur below average in looks a 4/10 like I said, as in vast majority of girls won’t find your face attractive

It’s like explaining to a toddler lol

if he ltn then im below subhuman

if he ltn then im below subhuman
Ive gotten callled above, below average and just average before idk what to believe anymore I thought asking for ratings would bring me to a conclusion but nah im still loosing my mind trying to figure out how other people percieve me

as the other niggga said.

Start light (some sarms. swisschems.is)
Then eroids.com (blast some DHT, test is cope)

Ive gotten callled above, below average and just average before idk what to believe anymore I thought asking for ratings would bring me to a conclusion but nah im still loosing my mind trying to figure out how other people percieve me
Indeed bro this will happen just leave this place as soon as possible.

ur below average in looks a 4/10 like I said, as in vast majority of girls won’t find your face attractive

It’s like explaining to a toddler lol
Mogs you to Gandy heaven