ronald_2

Bronze
Be completely brutal/honest.

Attachments

• 20241003_165122 (1).jpg
    20241003_165122 (1).jpg
    631.6 KB · Views: 0
Be completely brutal/honest.
castor oil on eyebrows and lashes to thicken the hair, grow out the beard and mustache to connect. Grow out the hair on your head and do something with it

• Love it
Reactions: ronald_2
castor oil on eyebrows and lashes to thicken the hair, grow out the beard and mustache to connect. Grow out the hair on your head and do something with it
I really appreciate your help.

A few questions please:
- Why do you suggest to grow out my hair. Does short hair look bad on me? If so, why?

About the beard, I just started shaving a week ago because I wanted to change. I had been wearing a beard for years. No mustache though, I think it makes me look older.

I really appreciate your help.

A few questions please:
- Why do you suggest to grow out my hair. Does short hair look bad on me? If so, why?

About the beard, I just started shaving a week ago because I wanted to change. I had been wearing a beard for years. No mustache though, I think it makes me look older.
Not that short hair looks terrible, but seeing as your hair is slightly wavy a longer look would be nicely suited for a longer face shape such as yours. Personally I’m not a fan of the beard without mustache look, theres nothing wrong with looking older if you keep it nicely trimmed. If anything, it’d make you look more masculine.

Not that short hair looks terrible, but seeing as your hair is slightly wavy a longer look would be nicely suited for a longer face shape such as yours. Personally I’m not a fan of the beard without mustache look, theres nothing wrong with looking older if you keep it nicely trimmed. If anything, it’d make you look more masculine.
You are really good at this. And I agree with yoj completely about my hair. Its wavy, and I have always used it longer. But it just occured to me to try something different, try a new hairstyle for the first time. But in reality I know it doesnt fit my long face, so I will have to go back to longer hair.

Regarding beard-mustache combo, I will keep the goatee for a while, and then I will go back to using beard and add a mustache this time. Currently Im trying some hyiod/jaw excercises and by being clean shaved I can see if its providing results.

Thank you so much.

• +1
Reactions: Axurel
creatine, caffeine, butter mix these up and apply to your head, microneedle and massage scalp twice a week, horrid facial hair

creatine, caffeine, butter mix these up and apply to your head, microneedle and massage scalp twice a week, horrid facial hair
Its funny how when I was using a beard and showed my pic here, someone told me to shave it off. And now that I did, others are telling me to grow a beard. The real issue is my face.