Rate and give tips to improve im 15 and got rid of my acne but still have acne scars

D

Deleted member 75054

Iron
AF4B2DF3 4656 4485 AA99 D4CBF76FAFE5
69284F9C A931 4A9E BFF9 3D506F274F4D

Its over

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox
068ADB4A F1C8 4DDF BE88 61D9D02C65E8

This is you at full potential softmaxxed. But issue is, your hairstyle is ASS MY NIGGA. So ass that I couldnt even edit it properly

You have a long philtrum, failos the FUCK out of you. Thats why you need a beard, but a very detailed beard tailored for you. Thats why beardmax lil nigga, try and grow one

Where the mustache, goatee and jaw are sifferent regions

The stubble you must test out, which legnth enhances yoyr jaw the most (from 1-6 mm) u found the mm, now you must fade it, till the point its somehwya of a chin strap

NOW, most inportant steppe, your philtrum, you need a mustache that suits you the most, AND MUST BE SEPARATED FROM THE NON FADED SIDES OF THE STUBBLE, A DIFFERENT LENGTH. Find the ideal legth for yourself, use that to hide your flaw

Then lastly your goatee, you can a bit if a round chin, again do the same thing. Find the ideal length for goatee, but make sure its a different mm frim the stache and the non fqded stubble

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
View attachment 3073933

This is you at full potential softmaxxed. But issue is, your hairstyle is ASS MY NIGGA. So ass that I couldnt even edit it properly

You have a long philtrum, failos the FUCK out of you. Thats why you need a beard, but a very detailed beard tailored for you. Thats why beardmax lil nigga, try and grow one

The stubble you must test out, which legnth enhances yoyr jaw the most (from 1-6 mm) u found the mm, now you must fade it, till the point its somehwya of a chin strap

NOW, most inportant steppe, your philtrum, you need a mustache that suits you the most, AND MUST BE SEPARATED FROM THE NON FADED SIDES OF THE STUBBLE, A DIFFERENT LENGTH. Find the ideal legth for yourself, use that to hide your flaw

Then lastly your goatee, you can a bit if a round chin, again do the same thing. Find the ideal length for goatee, but make sure its a different mm frim the stache and the non fqded stubble
He prob can't grow a beard he's 15 lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29660
With more effort easy HTN

• +1
Reactions: gem23
Brutal philtrum

Ltn

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and zurzolo
View attachment 3073933

the second photo the wind ruined my hair it doesn’t normally look like that lmao

the second photo the wind ruined my hair it doesn’t normally look like that lmao
and i’ve been tryna grow a goatee

Man… ngl feel kinda egotistical I put effort in giving you advice and uou kust say some byllshit

Man fuck yo shit ass goatee nigga. You dont even tive me a thank you for the effort you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
fuckkkkkkkkk the philtrum is so bad worse than mine