Rate and help with looksmaxxing plan

I

IamImportant

Iron
Pm me for full pictures.

Plan:
get lean
fillers for the scars on my cheeks (doc told me they can probably be completely removed)
beta carotene + lycopene for skin tone
aggressive skincare routine (too long too list)
eyebrow transplant (more density if possible and more inner length, maybe also make them straighter)
dye eyebrows
hair transplant for striaght hairline
rhino --> less upturned nose, way less bulbuous tip
ZSO (mainly to move cheekbones forward) or implant to maybe get better results (talking to surgeons to decide what's best for me)
Ching wing (but make the cut and then only move the whole part downwards, not forwards (is that even possible? have to ask soon, if no one can answer) for longer ramus and way more chin height)
chin implant after chin wing for squarer chin and forward projection
upper bleph to fix droopy hooding (pm for full pictures)
maybe outer lateral canthoplasty (pm for full pictures)

I'm especially concerned about if you think chin wing (only downwards though, like explained) is the correct way to fix my chin height and ramus length. I don't have bite problems btw

Also, only rate me if you've seen my full pictures via pm. Otherwise makes not much sense tbh

True, I see what you mean. I might get that if it's still this bad after fixing forward growth and chin + ramus height (and losing weight obviously, even though at low bodyfat, which I used to be, it still looks basically the same)