Rate and recommendations

D

Deleted member 21332

Iron
How can I improve?

Your face is asymmetrical but I suppose it's not the end of the world (it probably is).

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, gymmaxedhorse and Gaygymmaxx
Your face is asymmetrical but I suppose it's not the end of the world (it probably is).
Brutal shit innit

Midox on eyebrows they seem to have almost no volume

Jaw is good, hair is okay but I'd reccomend getting clean cut and deciding on a specific style tbh, I do the tiktok hair but my hair is straight so maybe that's harder for you

I think a shorter cut on the Curls would fit you more, you have very masculine features.

Height and weight? Gymcelling is necessary for every looksmaxxer unless you're a born chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21332
Brutal shit innit

Midox on eyebrows they seem to have almost no volume

Jaw is good, hair is okay but I'd reccomend getting clean cut and deciding on a specific style tbh, I do the tiktok hair but my hair is straight so maybe that's harder for you

I think a shorter cut on the Curls would fit you more, you have very masculine features.

Height and weight? Gymcelling is necessary for every looksmaxxer unless you're a born chad.
6ft3 80 KG .

Tbh I get some iois but I think my front is kinda shit.

What about under eyes/zygos?

There’s something off about your face idk what it is tho. It’s probably no harmony because you don’t look like shit but idk it’s just weird

6ft3 80 KG .

Tbh I get some iois but I think my front is kinda shit.

What about under eyes/zygos?
They're fine

Are you asymmetrical? I can't really tell, people tell me I am but it's just angled pics

They're fine

Are you asymmetrical? I can't really tell, people tell me I am but it's just angled pics
I can send you a vid on pm

They're fine

I think I am a little bit ye

Can u post side profile? :Comfy:
I'm currently studying supraorbitals :feelsthink:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21332 and Gaygymmaxx
6"3 and masc maxed is really good tho

Ur face looks kinda ogre/acromegaly tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21332