Rate and suggestions (m18)

B

buccalfatcells

Iron
I look like a 14 yo middle schooler at 18, but help me ascend fellas. Btw is my hairline cooked or not?
IMG 20240808 002017
IMG 20240808 001858
IMG 20240808 002357

Kinda reminds me of @Esteban1997

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Esteban1997
You are balding

@BlackpillRemedy case for you

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and aaronheath
Late bloomer probably, try debloating
tbh im fat asf right now, started doing some cardio and started eating healthy. Hope to see results soon

• +1
Reactions: genex
tbh im fat asf right now, started doing some cardio and started eating healthy. Hope to see results soon
That will ascend u then. The problem is probably just that ur bones are invisible

• +1
Reactions: buccalfatcells
  • +1
That will ascend u then. The problem is probably just that ur bones are invisible
Yeah i really think he has some potential

• +1
is the main idea of leanmaxxing is just getting lean or is it a more detailed thing?
its the lowest bf% ur body can get tbh. like as lean as possible

• +1
yea you will dw whats ur height?
5'6, but ill try the micro fracturing the shins then sitting on a ledge with your feets not touching the ground and attach some weigths on your ankle type of thing

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Bimax candidate, if he doesn’t want bimax he can cope with with genio or better yet a mini chin wing
Bro respectfully, looking at before and after photos of the people that got those surgery done to them, i think my chin isnt that fucked up or that underdeveloped. But if you have other suggestions just reply to this message

Bro respectfully, looking at before and after photos of the people that got those surgery done to them, i think my chin isnt that fucked up or that underdeveloped. But if you have other suggestions just reply to this message
IMG 7728

All that matters is that you’re satisfied with the way you look

take test, you look like a faggot cucked pussy. if you somehow did find a chick (maybe in mumbai) you'd be cleanup crew for her and tyrone and his BBC

take test, you look like a faggot cucked pussy. if you somehow did find a chick (maybe in mumbai) you'd be cleanup crew for her and tyrone and his BBC
Bro doesnt your dick stop functioning normal after taking test

no after taking test your sperm will rely solely on the test you are injecting. when you hop off it goes back to normal. just do it, you'll actually look like a man and maybe pull some gymmaxed chicks

• +1