So basicaly what the title says

Attachments

• Snapchat-1852326458.jpg
    Snapchat-1852326458.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-2034753153.jpg
    Snapchat-2034753153.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I hate seeing average kids in here. So average yet they could get a nice little Latina gf. :ogre: You don’t need looksmax get to fucking slutty Latinas. Youre average but cute so it’s easy for you:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
I hate seeing average kids in here. So average yet they could get a nice little Latina gf. :ogre: You don’t need looksmax get to fucking slutty Latinas. Youre average but cute so it’s easy for you:feelswah:
Tf does that mean, how can someone ve average and cute at the same time?

Tf does that mean, how can someone ve average and cute at the same time?
Sexual appeal. You’re a kid and highschool is easy, so sexual appeal is easy on you around your age range. I’m pretty sure that’s how it works:unsure: am I wrong?

• So Sad
Reactions: antony 726
Sexual appeal. You’re a kid and highschool is easy, so sexual appeal is easy on you around your age range. I’m pretty sure that’s how it works:unsure: am I wrong?
What you trying to say with that reaction bitch ass nigga. Don’t play around with me..

I didnt realy understand you, but yea, i could get a girlfriend easly rn i just wanna looksmax to not even have to try

I didnt realy understand you, but yea, i could get a girlfriend easly rn i just wanna looksmax to not even have to try
You’d agree that Jordan is good looking but low sex appeal? Mtn cute boy would get more appeal for highschool girls or younger than Jordan currently. I hate seeing mtns strive and have higher sexual appeal than people who are obviously better looking! That means I’ll just get jaw implants and a nose job for no reason..

You’d agree that Jordan is good looking but low sex appeal? Mtn cute boy would get more appeal for highschool girls or younger than Jordan currently. I hate seeing mtns strive and have higher sexual appeal than people who are obviously better looking! That means I’ll just get jaw implants and a nose job for no reason..
Ok, but does that mean ill be cooked when im older?

I didnt understand, is it something bad or something good ?

I didnt understand, is it something bad or something good

Ok, not that bad, just for comparison to know better about your scale, how much would idk Tom holland be?

mtn, debloat and lean max and get tan
Im pretty much as tan as i can get, im a bit lean but still kinda trying to bulk and rn im a bit bloated because i didnt carece about what i ate today and yesterday

Hey man!! Just mew chew and vitamin K2 d3 hit gym bro!! You'll become epic mogger and train your neck

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu
Im pretty much as tan as i can get, im a bit lean but still kinda trying to bulk and rn im a bit bloated because i didnt carece about what i ate today and yesterday
hop on mt2 or self tan then bhai

• +1
Alr, but when i get older is it gonna be the same or is my appeal getting lower
I’ll say you’ll look better as you age. You look 14? So def not over. Grow a beard if you can if you start to descend like Chico when you’re in your late 20s. Just find a slutty Latina wife while you’re young like I said bro. You’re fine

I’ll say you’ll look better as you age. You look 14? So def not over. Grow a beard if you can if you start to descend like Chico when you’re in your late 20s. Just find a slutty Latina wife while you’re young like I said bro. You’re fine
Yea, im 13, almost 14 and thanks for telling me that but what is your obsession with slutty latinas dude??

Yea, im 13, almost 14 and thanks for telling me that but what is your obsession with slutty latinas dude??
Im Mexican and I’m upset with them being all slutty for white guys.. I’m not brown asf though dw im pretty white if I have to say so myself :Comfy:

Im Mexican and I’m upset with them being all slutty for white guys.. I’m not brown asf though dw im pretty white if I have to say so myself :Comfy:
How old r u?

Bro, at 16 just focus on any girl, like it doesnt matter if shes latina, white, Black, as Long as shes pretty and treats you well
I’ve rejected a white cute girl that liked me (she was shy she had to get her friend to tell me and she was behind her:aheago:) I said no thanks and walked away.
I was sigma and it’s going to stay that way. I’ve actually descended and got fat so getting a girl won’t be possible for at least 6 months.. I’m going to maintain my Carti like aura (school shooter aura tbh)

I’ve rejected a white cute girl that liked me (she was shy she had to get her friend to tell me and she was behind her:aheago:) I said no thanks and walked away.
I was sigma and it’s going to stay that way. I’ve actually descended and got fat so getting a girl won’t be possible for at least 6 months.. I’m going to maintain my Carti like aura (school shooter aura tbh)
could my friend get your number? The black girl said to me because the white girl was shy.:aheago: She had to been watching me for some time, and I didn’t even know her :aheago: but my sigma aura is more important..

• +1
Damn, that actually sounds like a prank bit idk the girl, maybe shes actually shy, just do what you want, if you want to looksmax, do it, if you want a girl, get one

could my friend get your number? The black girl said to me because the white girl was shy.:aheago: She had to been watching me for some time, and I didn’t even know her :aheago: but my sigma aura is more important..
So sigma

Damn, that actually sounds like a prank bit idk the girl, maybe shes actually shy, just do what you want, if you want to looksmax, do it, if you want a girl, get one
No it wasn’t a prank! 😢And this was when I was 13. 3 years ago. Like i said I’ve got fat and will have to lose weight for me to at least get attention from a fat ugly girl

No it wasn’t a prank! 😢And this was when I was 13. 3 years ago. Like i said I’ve got fat and will have to lose weight for me to at least get attention from a fat ugly girl
Or just Take first steps, most girls can like you if you try, all my girlfriends have been the same process, just tal to them and becoming good friends and they end up falling in love (i guess i just have way to much rizz😈😈😈)

Or just Take first steps, most girls can like you if you try, all my girlfriends have been the same process, just tal to them and becoming good friends and they end up falling in love (i guess i just have way to much rizz😈😈😈)
I got a cousin or family friends daughter that I could fuck. Ugly enough to get w me :aheago::aheago:

I got a cousin or family friends daughter that I could fuck. Ugly enough to get w me :aheago::aheago:
No se porque te hablaba en inglés si eres mexicano, pero ya es demasiado un familiar o alguien cercano a la familia

No se porque te hablaba en inglés si eres mexicano, pero ya es demasiado un familiar o alguien cercano a la familia
Youre Hispanic eek.. 😬 I don’t like getting into my Mexican side I identify as white. Also calm down bro, Mexicans fuck their cousins all the time.. not like it’s my sis smh.

Youre Hispanic eek.. 😬 I don’t like getting into my Mexican side I identify as white. Also calm down bro, Mexicans fuck their cousins all the time.. not like it’s my sis smh.
Bro, también soy mexicano, también me identifico como blanco y nunca he oído algo así