Rate and tips

S

sictov

Iron
16yo 6ft

your jaw/mandible is your strong point, so focus on training your neck to make it thicker, it will make your jaw look more masculine aswell as just in general look better. i would also grow out your hair, especielly let it grow on your sides mainly because of your hairstyle makes your top head look too big, and your ears but its not a big deal your ears are protruding but youd defenitly look better with longer hair to just cover the top of your ear but at the same time not growing it too long so you hide your cheekbones/zygo bone because that is also a very nice feature you have. your jaw is also asymetrical but you just need to learn your habits if you lean to much on one side or sleep position, etc. right now youre a mtn-low htn

• +1
Reactions: sictov
Heres a few examples of how you should grow out your hair, i think it would look really good on you

Attachments

• IMG_5320.jpeg
    IMG_5320.jpeg
    298.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5301.jpeg
    IMG_5301.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 0
Heres a few examples of how you should grow out your hair, i think it would look really good on you
appreciate your answers, but i have big forehead, i have almost perfect hairline but the size of forehead is the reason i go with fringe.Should i try this hairstyle anyways?

appreciate your answers, but i have big forehead, i have almost perfect hairline but the size of forehead is the reason i go with fringe.Should i try this hairstyle anyways?
yes, absolutely, even if your forehead is big you could try styling it like in the first pic i sent, but you have to put yourself in uncomfortable situations to overcome them

• +1
Reactions: sictov
Is there anything else i can do to ascend without surgeries?