Rate Arab love island contestants

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Mogs UK version. Everyone needs beading tho.

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
How can a human being be so false in public?? Look at how they dress and act, it's ridiculous.

This stuff doesn't fit arabs, it's antithetical. It's like watching a russian man called Stanislav being feminine or an east asian opening his eyes and scratching his balls in public. Like man, just stop. What will be next, a gypsy winning a math competition or something??

• +1
Reactions: blackrockjewmanlet, haramzada, Xangsane and 6 others
How can a human being be so false in public?? Look at how they dress and act, it's ridiculous.

This stuff doesn't fit arabs, it's antithetical. It's like watching a russian man called Stanislav being feminine or an east asian opening his eyes and scratching his balls in public. Like man, just stop.
what causes this phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
what causes this phenomenon
The UAE started diversifying their economy to be independent from oil so they started with all this degenerate stuff 20-30 years ago to bring tourism and all of that, while promoting secularism in the arab world so that they would gain more popularity and tourists and so on. Saudi in 2015 started to follow them and since they are WAY MORE richer the downfall has been faster and pronounced, because apart from starting with financing this they also dropped the majority of money they gave to building mosques and funding muslim TV channels and so on. Look for example how in every city in the arab world there are saudi mosques.

Channels like MBC which are the degenerate arab channels historically were always owned by these people.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, SecularIslamist, Bipolar Vamp6ix and 1 other person

This stuff doesn't fit arabs, it's antithetical. It's like watching a russian man called Stanislav being feminine or an east asian opening his eyes and scratching his balls in public. Like man, just stop. What will be next, a gypsy winning a math competition or something??
By the way sorry to the gypsies of the place. I was just joking, majority of gypsies i have met were actually decent people.

Western influence will be the downfall of arab culture

• +1
Reactions: kusaila, Afro_Kang and irkkedmulatto
The UAE started diversifying their economy to be independent from oil so they started with all this degenerate stuff 20-30 years ago to bring tourism and all of that, while promoting secularism in the arab world so that they would gain more popularity and tourists and so on. Saudi in 2015 started to follow them and since they are WAY MORE richer the downfall has been faster and pronounced, because apart from starting with financing this they also dropped the majority of money they gave to building mosques and funding muslim TV channels and so on. Look for example how in every city in the arab world there are saudi mosques.

Channels like MBC which are the degenerate arab channels historically were always owned by these people.
I miss the days the Saudi ulema had actual influence over the state of affairs post-1979. Although I did not necessarily agree with everything in relation to gender (banning women from driving JFL). Saudi have done a complete 180.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Imagine watching this shit bro mgtow while they are copers know the truth it's universal womena re universal slags 100 percent cucked to ever agree to a relationship most dudes would do way better losing weight and getting surgery

I miss the days the Saudi ulema had actual influence over the state of affairs post-1979. Although I did not necessarily agree with everything in relation to gender (banning women from driving JFL). Saudi have done a complete 180.
It was all thanks to King Faisal may Allah widen his grave and grant him the highest of rewards in paradise.

• +1
Reactions: kusaila and SecularIslamist
This is an actual thing? Where is it airing?

I know they're Arabs and (probably) Muslim, but is anyone gonna rate or what? Coz I think this girl in the middle is really beautiful 😍

Screenshot 20241020 1219452

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
This is an actual thing? Where is it airing?
You can see full episodes on YouTube. They seem to recruit people from across the Arab world. Although it's recorded in Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
meanwhile there's no pajeet mogggers :ogre:

• So Sad

Is this Moroccan?

Nevermind, everything after the first couple sentences sounds like complete gibberish lol

• JFL