Rate Arab moggee

@Greeicy thoughts on this med? Hows his ipd?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Greeicy and Deleted member 2205
This is also kind of proof that medium-long hair gives you wider appeal tbh. Most guys probably won't see a difference between the first and 2nd pick but girls would pick the second

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 6128, mido the slayer and 1 other person
Looks like shit

Put him in Midwest US and he would outmatch every white MM.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
FUCK HE LOOKS LIKE MY GRANDFATHER. WHY DIDN'T I GET HIS GENES INSTEAD OF SHITTY FUCKING PAKISTAN

Greeeeeeeeicy with green eyes

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Looks like shit
Literally has millions of girls following him just for his looks on tik Tok. You will never even come close to his level of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Incoming and Moggy
Literally has millions of girls following him just for his looks on tik Tok. You will never even come close to his level of looks.
He's coping hard.

Every girl will pick him over some generic white MM. Maybe after age 25 they will look for some betabux.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
Keep crying for my chiseled jaw and blue eyes

His Tiktok vids are infuriating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Keep barking dog. You don't even mog my feces.
B6c

Good looking but not gigachad

@Greeicy thoughts on this med? Hows his ipd?
It’s slightly below average but not low enough to be noticeable to the average normie. I think his IPD is 6cm because his eye spacing kind of looks like mine.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 2205
For real u already know females want him
At this point, anyone saying otherwise is coping tbh.

He has the most followers out of his friend group (which includes 2 6'2 white guys) and has girls thirsting in his comment son every video..

His voice is high pitched and his accent is annoying as hell. But girls are calling it "cute" just lol

fyou dope for giving me sadfuel
@Dope
@Moggy all white MM will be mogged hard.
This is the ideal phenotype : aka EXOTIC.
I feel like when i see this guy that i'm gonna do 5 surgeries to ascend or cope tbh, but it's a bad idea

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 2205