rate arab prettyboy

twilight

twilight

professional frauder

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and currylightskin
Phenotypes are interesting as fuck. He has light green eyes and pale/white skin but I would never see him as white and can easily tell he's MiddleEastern and far from Euro.

Anyways, to answer the question he's very clearly good looking, I'd say HTN, good features and looks good but not the best harmony.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa and twilight
Phenotypes are interesting as fuck. He has light green eyes and pale/white skin but I would never see him as white and can easily tell he's MiddleEastern and far from Euro.

Anyways, to answer the question he's very clearly good looking, I'd say HTN, good features and looks good but not the best harmony.
Nose and he’s light brown not pale

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and twilight

Why is this site so obessed with being euro i get whites look the best on average but looks is looks and from what ive heard from this phenotype expert race changing is impossible due to having to change every feature on your face