Rate artist 2hollies

falcon1

falcon1

GENETIC BEAST
He’s 20 6’5 German He proudly produces, mixes and masters all of his music.
IMG 8396
IMG 8398
IMG 8397
IMG 8399

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, gigell and deadstock
High appeal

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
he knows what’s up. If you listen between the lines of his old music and follow his musical journey you will see that he’s been very into esoteric teachings and the secret history of the world for quite some time. It’s difficult to explain to someone without prior occult knowledge but using the Persian alphabet was most definitely an intentional choice. Some other examples of his fascination with esoteric knowledge that I can think of off the top of my head include the song titles: Tiferet, Sun, Hermes, and Azoth as well as numerous references to Hermetic teachings in his lyrics. This layer of his music will escape most listeners but if you ask me, I’d say Hollis’s occult knowledge has played a significant role in his ability to the create the music that will ultimately lead him to whatever his idea of success and fulfillment is.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and gigell
@Sushifart @gigell @TsarTsar444 yall like occult so ima add y’all to everyone I make

• +1
If you’re interested in learning more about the laws that govern our reality and want to potentially change your life for the better, start with The Kybalion. If your not a reader, audiobook versions are available for free on YouTube. Much love and I wish you the best! :Comfy:

• +1
htn

• +1
Reactions: Paul7 and falcon1
Manley p hall secret of all ages is best book ever life changing so much so cia has it on their website

I don't think they get it when i say that “we are all our own god”
I don’t see what you saw i don’t say what you say
I got traces
Looking like a motherfucking monster in the basement
I'ma take the Crossbow, point it then I aim it
Try to invoke but I invoke satan, it's amazing

Is his lyric satanic?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sushifart
Manley p hall secret of all ages is best book ever life changing so much so cia has it on their website
But I don’t condone it

@Vermilioncore