• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and one job away
@Xangsane

Prettyboy with ginger falio

• +1
Reactions: Trickane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18672, johncruz12345, Deleted member 18372 and 3 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, n0rthface, one job away and 1 other person
High tier normie

How the hell do you have 1k+ posts well under 2 weeks. Please get out of here you coping femcel. We all know you’re a girl and posting this is only more proof that you are. You’re posting him to make sure you aren’t simping for anyone below a chad. Gotta make sure you get that 9 PSL, fucking whore

F5BBF4DA 10DC 453F A3CC 4A624D7F526D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18672 and Deleted member 18372
How the hell do you have 1k+ posts well under 2 weeks. Please get out of here you coping femcel. We all know you’re a girl and posting this is only more proof that you are. You’re posting him to make sure you aren’t simping for anyone below a chad. Gotta make sure you get that 9 PSL, fucking whore

.View attachment 1612630
he is not emo enough for me to simp
dunno why you hate me so much tbh ngl

Pretty no masc

He urgently needs some dimorphism

He looks decent.

Hair looks thin and the haircut not that great. Also needs to dye his eyebrows a bit darker.
And what are his body stats? Just facially he looks above average but would be good to see a non disorted picture of his face from distance

He looks decent.

Hair looks thin and the haircut not that great. Also needs to dye his eyebrows a bit darker.
And what are his body stats? Just facially he looks above average but would be good to see a non disorted picture of his face from distance
i video chat with him sometimes he looks just like that tbh
and he's 5'11 150 lbs
twink body with thick butt :feelskek:

White so 0/10. His women have full power and his people invented technology like tinder used against him

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
View attachment 1612611
ngl, i think he embodies conventional physical beauty extremely well
he complains about getting no pussy though
He very well could be a standard-cel, looking for giga Stacie’s and ignoring the low tier Becky’s who thirst after him. I rate him a little above average. 6/10 in that picture.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
He very well could be a standard-cel, looking for giga Stacie’s and ignoring the low tier Becky’s who thirst after him. I rate him a little above average. 6/10 in that picture.
he said he wants a relationship with a girl who loves him
he called our other friend from my other rate posts cute a lot and said he'd date her but she doesn't like him
IMG 20211110 110104

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 16369
i would say yeah by all conventional standards that aren't cope
for example people saying that you need a big brow ridge to be chad :lul: monkey cope tbh
smooth vertical forehead mogs

• JFL

.View attachment 1612630
I like woman on here. Blackpilled woman are like very ugly diamonds. Very honest about what they like without :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Trickane
Pashtuns are nowhere near curries though, they aren’t even considered desis. Even with my nigger nose people assume I’m greek or Turkish (Ottoman empires me)

Pashtuns are nowhere near curries though, they aren’t even considered desis. Even with my nigger nose people assume I’m greek or Turkish (Ottoman empires me)
delusions me
I don't buy the cherry picked images just like other ethnic countries same with Iraq

like for iraq is should be half currie half med, and only the whitest 16%~ can pass as a turk or greek
and you want to tell me pashtuns near INDIA can pass as turks or greeks

probably only 2-3% can pass as "average greek/turk"

not like turks are some white mfs
they are still ethnic for the most part so is greece but they are ok for being semi ethnic

View attachment 1612611
ngl, i think he embodies conventional physical beauty extremely well
he complains about getting no pussy though
expected something like this when i read the title:

your friend is high-tier normie 6-7/10, his eyes are very feminine though and he'd benefit from darker eye brows

• JFL
delusions me
I don't buy the cherry picked images just like other ethnic countries same with Iraq

like for iraq is should be half currie half med, and only the whitest 16%~ can pass as a turk or greek
and you want to tell me pashtuns near INDIA can pass as turks or greeks

probably only 2-3% can pass as "average greek/turk"
I don’t really care to convince you that a lot of Pashtuns mog Indians into the grave, all that matters for me is that I’m light skinned/palish with green eyes :feelshah:

I don’t really care to convince you that a lot of Pashtuns mog Indians into the grave, all that matters for me is that I’m light skinned/palish with green eyes :feelshah:
I wasn't comparing them to indians, but to whites
I'm gonna mention you on my pic when I was a child and I want to guess it

I’m guessing he’s short

Just link him here after cheating on him tbh. We need young blood.

• JFL
Reactions: Trickane