realt50

Bronze
IMG 7944

Why the fuck are you posting this edited garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, edodalic29, aber and 5 others
your hair’s edited too
nobody tryna see chopped ass frizzy curly hair, my infras are so bad and i ascended them, holy shit. rate the eye area solely g, remove the shitty color too

RATE THE ORBITALS U JEW, it doesn’t matter if it’s edited or not, just wanna see what it’d be rated after infra implants
no rating for your faggot face

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
My eye area mogs yours

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Holy this was a terribly unsuccessful thread 🤣

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Rea
@Rea JFL react me again and I’m never repping you ever in your pathetic bluecel truecel life
@Rea Yup that’s it. No more reps for you. You just got put on my IGNORE list.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
brutal eyebrows and medial canthus😂 you bonemog me tho, i beat u when it comes to autist psl rating but your eye color sends me to gandy
That’s not how the PSL rating scale works, you just found out what that was a week ago. Your eyebrows and medial canthus are good but my eyes are still better due to shape and hooding. Also what bones I’m high bf%.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
true adam eye area just need a10s
You just edited your eyes and asked people to rate and it’s still not as good as you think. No one’s rating anything

• +1
That’s not how the PSL rating scale works, you just found out what that was a week ago. Your eyebrows and medial canthus are good but my eyes are still better due to shape and hooding. Also what bones I’m high bf%.
you have hooding due to fat pads from your high bf and supras, my supras are nonexistent hence why my eyes are not completely hooded, it would look retarded having t50 hunter eyes i can see your bones piercing through your skin, your zygos mog me to gandy

• +1
Reactions: nword49
You just edited your eyes and asked people to rate and it’s still not as good as you think. No one’s rating anything
all i did was retouch my face on facetune, i just made my infras good, if i wanted to i could just hood my eyes even more, but that’s too much frauding. my eyes look the same but you don’t understand have bad my under eye support is

• +1
Reactions: nword49
you have hooding due to fat pads from your high bf and supras, my supras are nonexistent hence why my eyes are not completely hooded, it would look retarded having t50 hunter eyes i can see your bones piercing through your skin, your zygos mog me to gandy
all i did was retouch my face on facetune, i just made my infras good, if i wanted to i could just hood my eyes even more, but that’s too much frauding. my eyes look the same but you don’t understand have bad my under eye support is
Send unfrauded pic of your full face in my pms and we can discuss further but I’m not rating or commenting this bullshit bud.

• +1
Send unfrauded pic of your full face in my pms and we can discuss further but I’m not rating or commenting this bullshit bud.
send a dm presurgery ? JFL😂😂 all i asked was a rating with better infraorbitals my nigga, you can have a mog off with opry for all i care. negative vector = bad pfl. i could give a fuck who has the best eye area, i was joking. I’m not gonna get supra implants just to fully hood my eyes and beat some random nigga on org

send a dm presurgery ? JFL😂😂 all i asked was a rating with better infraorbitals my nigga, you can have a mog off with opry for all i care. negative vector = bad pfl. i could give a fuck who has the best eye area, i was joking. I’m not gonna get supra implants just to fully hood my eyes and beat some random nigga on org
????

Schizoramblings.

Whether you want advice or not my PMs are open.

• +1
stupid nigger asking us to rate his AI morph:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am not rating shit this is clearly heavily edited