Rate at peak bulk šŸ˜­šŸ™

p1n

p1n

Iron
guys I took it too far, itā€™s time to cut

This is more asking for a rating of my base than whatever form of myself I have created these past couple months

Advice pleasešŸ™

Also if you call me fat too many times Iā€™ll kill myselfšŸ˜ž
Also Iā€™m looking down in the selfie so itā€™s as unfrauded as it gets (I hope)

Attachments

• E6502993-50C1-41A4-93E1-C6404A007A47.jpeg
    E6502993-50C1-41A4-93E1-C6404A007A47.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 0
  • F6F87504-1020-4461-A408-AD54C6C331E8.jpeg
    F6F87504-1020-4461-A408-AD54C6C331E8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang

This is more asking for a rating of my base than whatever form of myself I have created these past couple months

Advice pleasešŸ™

Also Iā€™m looking down in the selfie so itā€™s as unfrauded as it gets (I hope)
Perk

Advice pleasešŸ™

Mirin your side profile

jack douughtry looking ass

People need to learn how to take rateable photos

• +1
Reactions: p1n
People need to learn how to take rateable photos
Why is mine not rateable itā€™s literally I direct front of my face itā€™s not a cherry picked perfect photo of me like everyone does

Why is mine not rateable itā€™s literally I direct front of my face itā€™s not a cherry picked perfect photo of me like everyone does
Distortion, selfies are only dubiously rateable

• +1
Distortion, selfies are only dubiously rateable
Wait so you want me to do the good angles?
I thought ppl get mad when itā€™s not a frontal selfie of yourself, because it just shows what I look like naturally no angles no lighting no squinting no tilting my head and staring like an autist.

Wait so you want me to do the good angles?
I thought ppl get mad when itā€™s not a frontal selfie of yourself, because it just shows what I look like naturally no angles no lighting no squinting no tilting my head and staring like an autist.
Yeah that's frauding. I'm saying that the most accurate photos you can take are undistorted photos with a neutral head tilt (not overly utilizing angles) with the back camera of your phone being used to take either a mirror photo or a photo where you're 6 feet away from the camera.

Your side in that photo is fairly analyzable though, (mainly because side is less impacted by distortion), it's probably a side in the lite range. Ideal gonial angle, pass the Frankfurt plane, pass lip assessments, eyes have good setness, good nasofacial, etc. The biggest issue is what seems to be a tier 3 nasofrontal because you have no brow ridge and your dimorphism is on the lower end.

• +1
You have stellar supraorbitals, probably some of the best I've seen.
Yeah that's frauding. I'm saying that the most accurate photos you can take are undistorted photos with a neutral head tilt (not overly utilizing angles) with the back camera of your phone being used to take either a mirror photo or a photo where you're 6 feet away from the camera.

Your side in that photo is fairly analyzable though, (mainly because side is less impacted by distortion), it's probably a side in the lite range. Ideal gonial angle, pass the Frankfurt plane, pass lip assessments, eyes have good setness, good nasofacial, etc. The biggest issue is what seems to be a tier 3 nasofrontal because you have no brow ridge and your dimorphism is on the lower end.

• +1

Iā€™m gonna have to look up what most of that means but is the diphmorphism thing bc I look rlly feminine or wat, thanks for your time by the way

wearing thobe?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and p1n
Iā€™m gonna have to look up what most of that means but is the diphmorphism thing bc I look rlly feminine or wat, thanks for your time by the way
Yes dimorphism is based on how manly a man or how feminine a woman looks. To cut the jargon, you have a top 1%< side profile.

• +1
Yes dimorphism is based on how manly a man or how feminine a woman looks. To cut the jargon, you have a top 1%< side profile.
How old are you

• +1
How old are you
Also with the brow ridge thing should I try to hit it to make it grow like how ufc fighters have big brow ridges also do you think I should train my smaller masseter or get injections in the big one that makes my face very very lopsided

No don't hit yourself in the head.

If it concerns you get brow ridge implants in the future.

No, jaw fillers would brutally nuke you from what I can tell. It's easier to tell what someone should go for hardmaxxing wise when lean.

• +1

No, jaw fillers would brutally nuke you from what I can tell. It's easier to tell what someone should go for hardmaxxing wise when lean.
I meant like getting Botox in the big masseter muscle to make it atrophy and become smaller like the other one my assymetry is just so bad dude I can never stop hyper fixating on it

Can you rate my last thread you seem brutally honest?

Can you rate my last thread you seem brutally honest?
He is probably one of the best analysers Iā€™ve seen I think he might be on an alt no way heā€™s learned that much so quick

Ok Iā€™m gonna try get lean but not starve myself too much, do you have any other recommendations for future like should I thumb pull or bone smash anything?

Ok Iā€™m gonna try get lean but not starve myself too much, do you have any other recommendations for future like should I thumb pull or bone smash anything?
No all of that is pseudoscientific cope. Just debloat and pray. Definitely htn after maxxing.

No all of that is pseudoscientific cope. Just debloat and pray. Definitely htn after maxxing.
wait so thumb pulling doesnā€™t work at all?
Damn I guess imma have to eat a shit ton of potatoā€™s for pottasium and just pray like you said