Rate autistic deathnic incel. How can he ascend?

P

Pakicel

Kraken
Xa54OL3

Title.

Cool butter fly mirror

Are you in your sisters room?

Whats his height

orbital decompression, infraorbital implants, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, jaw surgery or implants, lip widening, color contacts, hydroquinone, gymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
first he should lose weight

Lose bloat, and gymcel like your life depends on it

and grow beard

• +1
Chadpreet after weight loss and eye surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and mortis
orbital decompression, infraorbital implants, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, jaw surgery or implants, lip widening, color contacts, hydroquinone, gymmaxx
Yeah. If done right, all those surgeries could take him to at least high tier normie. Jaw surgery + UEE fillers could improve him by 1+ PSL. He has a decent base for surgery.

Chadpreet after weight loss and eye surgery
I agree. His supras are good plus his pheno ain't that bad. Too bad he's too bluepilled to get surgery. He's autistic so he'll need to be chadpreetlite to compensate.

• +1
Yeah bro realistically he's probs not gonna get orbital decompression/ infraorbital implants is he?
If he gets all that mentioned that's like 40-50k so unlikely.
Best for him is to gym to get an top tier body whether natty or on roids.
He should save for some form of jaw surgery mentioned. But in meantime he should grow beard tbh or heavy stubble. If he cant he should use minoxidil.
Do all he can to softmaxx and hopefully earns enough to get surgery. If not stick with beard.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yeah. If done right, all those surgeries could take him to at least high tier normie. Jaw surgery + UEE fillers could improve him by 1+ PSL. He has a decent base for surgery.
jaw surgery alone could be enough, if he cant get rid of UEE completely then eyelashmaxxing is legit. He also needs to lose weight. Could end up having similar results to something like this if he loses weight, fixes his lower third, gets rhino and wears contacts
5c6en3lclcw71

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yeah bro realistically he's probs not gonna get orbital decompression/ infraorbital implants is he?
If he gets all that mentioned that's like 40-50k so unlikely.
Best for him is to gym to get an top tier body whether natty or on roids.
He should save for some form of jaw surgery mentioned. But in meantime he should grow beard tbh or heavy stubble. If he cant he should use minoxidil.
Do all he can to softmaxx and hopefully earns enough to get surgery. If not stick with beard.
But honestly, I think he has one of the better bases I have seen. He has fixable failos that detract heavily from his appearance. I am not that optimistic about surgery outcome but it could have a big impact on him if he combines it with other softmaxxes.

But honestly, I think he has one of the better bases I have seen. He has fixable failos that detract heavily from his appearance. I am not that optimistic about surgery outcome but it could have a big impact on him if he combines it with other softmaxxes.
Yeah I agree he's got a great base. But realistically not many ppl are willing to shell out 30-40k on surgeries ESP if blue pilled. He should try look as masculine as possible tbh with some jaw surgery or even fillers.
The eye defo needs a lot of work too

What did he do for this eyes, UE fillers and contacts?
jaw surgery alone could be enough, if he cant get rid of UEE completely then eyelashmaxxing is legit. He also needs to lose weight. Could end up having similar results to something like this if he loses weight, fixes his lower third, gets rhino and wears contacts
View attachment 1397847

What did he do for this eyes, UE fillers and contacts?

doesn't seem like he did anything apart from losing weight, getting rhino, wearing contacts and changing shape of his eyebrows. You can see his lower lashes in the after pic tho so he must've done something with his eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Chadethnic101
IMG 20211109 233251

@Pakicel @uglymug
Do i mog that guy? We have both shit eyes