Rate (back to pale skin)

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her
B08A88FB 2F51 4473 B210 636B96377FD4

Rate after going back to being pale. No longer can use tanning beds with mt2 to tan because I went to derm and gave me a strong retinoid, which obviously you must minimize uv exposure when using retinoids.

Do I continue to grow out hair?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and hunkymonkey69
Bro is not Tyler durden

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Bunpppp

show a pic of u while tan

• +1
I use tret 0.5% and still tan outside. Obviously I wear a good mineral sunscreen on my face. My face still catches a bit of a tan and my skin doesnt become burnt/irritated. I think its due to most sunscreens not protecting against UVA, which is the type of light that causes tanning.

Im an idiot though, its probably best not to tan when using retinoids. 3 months using astaxanthin 10mg ED improved my coloring greatly. You should just astaxanthin/beta carotene/lycopenemaxx

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and AlbinoMaxxer
Also sorry for calling you indian last night

• JFL
I use tret 0.5% and still tan outside. Obviously I wear a good mineral sunscreen on my face. My face still catches a bit of a tan and my skin doesnt become burnt/irritated. I think its due to most sunscreens not protecting against UVA, which is the type of light that causes tanning.

Im an idiot though, its probably best not to tan when using retinoids. 3 months using astaxanthin 10mg ED improved my coloring greatly. You should just astaxanthin/beta carotene/lycopenemaxx
Yah ive heard about astaxanthin, where’d u get urs?

yea also dye ur eyebrows or just thicken them idk if its the color or density but theyre not super visible
16EA9E34 46A3 4196 B67B 25669ACA03A5

These are my eyebrows rn ig the picture wasnt good

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I might but i feel like it’ll look very uncanny

which one should i get out of those three, not tryna buy all them, did u sunbathe at all?
Idk, i dont think theyre all that different. Look them up on here and read. I tanned once or twice between those pics but most coloring change is from the supplement

• +1
  • +1
you look really good nigga, you just need to work on your contrast, easy shit : black eyebrows, eyeliner, redder lips

• +1
you look really good nigga, you just need to work on your contrast, easy shit : black eyebrows, eyeliner, redder lips
Chadlite potential? I fraud 6’, im purging due to a retinoid, will look better with clear skin

• +1
View attachment 3077880

Rate after going back to being pale. No longer can use tanning beds with mt2 to tan because I went to derm and gave me a strong retinoid, which obviously you must minimize uv exposure when using retinoids.

Do I continue to grow out hair?
u have a longer face so ur hair needs to be longer on the sides almost like the dude in my pfp lmao. just something messy u have a good face for it and it will give you more appeal imo.

• +1
u have a longer face so ur hair needs to be longer on the sides almost like the dude in my pfp lmao. just something messy u have a good face for it and it will give you more appeal imo.
Yah everyones telling me to grow out hair, havent cut it in about a month now and im on oral minox