pms
currently at 18ish % bf

Add pic bro

bro forgot to add pic

Joined Feb 28, 2024 :soy: greycel
IMG 1731

• JFL
Reactions: Entitled Asshole
debloat bro but u have good potential, what u think abt me ? ik It’s over for me but stil😂
You’re a balding 6’5” ogre who’s overweight. You’re obviously below average but get lean, gymmaxx and fix your shitty haircut and you’ll be low-mid MTN facially and above the 50th percentile for your age group overall. Your main issue is your face and hair.

You’re a balding 6’5” ogre who’s overweight. You’re obviously below average but get lean, gymmaxx and fix your shitty haircut and you’ll be low-mid MTN facially and above the 50th percentile for your age group overall. Your main issue is your face and hair.
appreciate the honesty my bro, ig I may be balding If everyone’s saying it😂 I’ve just started going gym so hopefully I can cut, any tips on how to gain more symmetry ? Also do u suggest I get a buzz cut due to my face shape a lot of ppl have said I should? thanks bro

appreciate the honesty my bro, ig I may be balding If everyone’s saying it😂 I’ve just started going gym so hopefully I can cut, any tips on how to gain more symmetry ? Also do u suggest I get a buzz cut due to my face shape a lot of ppl have said I should? thanks bro
You shouldn’t be worried about such things. Muh “facial symmetry” and “ratios” should not be your primary concern. Go for 15% body fat percentage, cut the fuck down and gymmax, maximize aesthetics, if you’re NT and sociable you will be fine, you’re on the uglier side facially but you’re 6’5”. That is god-mode height for women.

Also look at my hair do you think I’m in a position to suggest anything to you? Lol. I’m also a 6’5” ogre who’s overweight and has a shitty haircut. I may not be as ugly as you but I can tell you what you need to focus on right now and that’s losing weight and probably getting some sort of hair transplant. But imo do not buzz bro that’s a death sentence

You shouldn’t be worried about such things. Muh “facial symmetry” and “ratios” should not be your primary concern. Go for 15% body fat percentage, cut the fuck down and gymmax, maximize aesthetics, if you’re NT and sociable you will be fine, you’re on the uglier side facially but you’re 6’5”. That is god-mode height for women.

Also look at my hair do you think I’m in a position to suggest anything to you? Lol. I’m also a 6’5” ogre who’s overweight and has a shitty haircut. I may not be as ugly as you but I can tell you what you need to focus on right now and that’s losing weight and probably getting some sort of hair transplant. But imo do not buzz bro that’s a death sentence
May as well try the buzz for the trial 😂 but yeah ima cut tf down tired living as an Ltn, I didn’t think my face was that bad I thought I had some good features just hidden with bloating. anyway bro thanks again

• +1
Reactions: nword49
May as well try the buzz for the trial 😂 but yeah ima cut tf down tired living as an Ltn, I didn’t think my face was that bad I thought I had some good features just hidden with bloating. anyway bro thanks again
You have some redeemable facial qualities such as your eyes but everything else is just kinda cucked. After debloating and hairmaxxing you’ll be fine. Hair is probably one of the most important aspects and I’m not exaggerating, lemme tag u in a thread I made

You have some redeemable facial qualities such as your eyes but everything else is just kinda cucked. After debloating and hairmaxxing you’ll be fine. Hair is probably one of the most important aspects and I’m not exaggerating, lemme tag u in a thread I made
Thank you brother life saving😂

• +1
Hair is probably one of the most important aspects and I’m not exaggerating, lemme tag u in a thread I made
real hair is so underrated by forum masc loving faggots good hair is probably the biggest halo possible behind height
shit hair or bald = over

• +1
real hair is so underrated by forum masc loving faggots good hair is probably the biggest halo possible behind height
shit hair or bald = over
yeah fr bro, I only pull due to my height

• +1
shit hair or bald = over
So done if your hair is dogshit, look at the rapper nettspend, he has thick blonde hair and found out the best haircut for his unlucky rat face he literally looks insane with the hair. If the dude got a buzzcut he’d unironically descend by 2 PSL points

So done if your hair is dogshit, look at the rapper nettspend, he has thick blonde hair and found out the best haircut for his unlucky rat face he literally looks insane with the hair. If the dude got a buzzcut he’d unironically descend by 2 PSL points
probably would descend hard as fuck his hair nichemaxxes him heavily to depressed teenage girls

• +1