Kraken
size_960_16_9_siria-assad6.jpg
6etl2hdmcq_9j8h7uxr18_file
2015_10_21-syrian-president5hHLXgnPIIeGxAx3VzWiOz9RJuFmu1TN-1.jpg

very recessed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
dogshit ugly subhuman cunt, deserve roasting forever in hellfire i hope.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 4563, Incoming and 9 others
2.75-3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4019

he is 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4019
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sikkunt23, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
probably 6.7/10 probably lower if no eye color halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, RoundHouse and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Subhuman Philtrum, lutte and 1 other person
just that he fucked "his" country and people, that's why i was this upset. we all deserve peace

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and RoundHouse
just that he fucked "his" country and people, that's why i was this upset. we all deserve peace
I thought he was based and redpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elfmaxx, Deleted member 3043 and Subhuman Philtrum
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and lutte
Sad the country got torn apart from murica and russia over an oil pipe :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
U hate alawites?
idc about them tbh, but their beliefs are low IQ asf, still shouldn't be an issue, we have cow dung worshippers in here so, but the reality is that he is one of the few definitively bad dictator of the middle east.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and lutte
idc about them tbh, but their beliefs are low IQ asf, still shouldn't be an issue, we have cow dung worshippers in here so, but the reality is that he is one of the few definitively bad dictator of the middle east.
I don’t know much about this but I thought ba’athists were based

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and lutte
Cucked to not be nordic
if i was nordic tbh, i wouldn't be nationalist either. patriotism is fine and logical but nationalism is low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 9699 and lutte
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 9699
He’s based but he is ugly

• JFL
Literally ugly as shit with that recession.
Luckily he has height and eye color hali

recessed sewer dogshit subhuman rat, saint blacksop2cel mogs him to the caucus mountains and back

if i was nordic tbh, i wouldn't be nationalist either. patriotism is fine and logical but nationalism is low iq.
wdym low iq
ledarskap-nmr-borlange-2016_0.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Subhuman Philtrum
if he moved to america with that name he would be made fun of until he suicided

I only see high iq phenos
kollage_nazisterrrr.jpg
unironically the more you have decent iq and or sentient, the less you have racism.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and lutte
subhuman

• +1
  • +1
Alain delon is racist af tho
he became racist because of age. It's just a coping mechanism. I don't say you must like everyone, but hating people because of something they didn't choose and don't do anything of it is low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and lutte
he became racist because of age. It's just a coping mechanism. I don't say you must like everyone, but hating people because of something they didn't choose and don't do anything of it is low iq
yeah but you can recognize a group as a whole is bad without individually hating the person
like I can recognize African Americans as a group in USA have a worse average intellect and commit more crime while not hating them and still being able to befriend Them
individual hate is low iq though and is mostly practiced by coping subhumans trying to make themselves feel better cuz they’re of “superior” race or some shit

• +1
Recessed as fuck. Only his eye color is halo.

like I can recognize African Americans as a group in USA have a worse average intellect and commit more crime while not hating them and still being able to befriend Them
This is not racism. If this is fact, this is fact. I'm the first to say that my people are the worst when they are not pious. I have no connection whatsoever with people that are bloodly linked to me if they aren't pious and will feel genuinely more connected to a very pious dude elsewhere in the world.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6892
This is not racism. If this is fact, this is fact. I'm the first to say that my people are the worst when they are not pious. I have no connection whatsoever with people that are bloodly linked to me if they aren't pious and will feel genuinely more connected to a very pious dude elsewhere in the world.
I mean I agree I’d say
personally I think white nationalism is cope since white race doesn’t exist
i feel connection to Russians due to culture being same as mine not some bullshit Europeoid cope

• +1
racism is to say somebody is a lesser beeing than me and will be in all regards no matter what he does as a beeing, and did accomplish for the greater good. This goes directly against the idea that God created us different, but equal and is only a coping mechanism for people who are failure and can't understand why people who tried their best ended better than them. @ItisOver

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I mean I agree I’d say
personally I think white nationalism is cope since white race doesn’t exist
i feel connection to Russians due to culture being same as mine not some bullshit Europeoid cope
well i only see nationalism as a way to exclude the others, and to forget that it's a human construct that is arbitrary. Faith has no bound. truth has no bound nor limits.
And i understand your connection tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6892