Rate BBC supremacist

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Nigga was telling me Egyptians were black and is fully convinced that blacks built the pyramids. Gave me evidence for it too. How old do you think he is?

Screenshot 20240810 195014 Instagram
Screenshot 20240810 194940 Instagram
Screenshot 20240810 194918 Instagram
Screenshot 20240810 194850 Instagram
Screenshot 20240810 195056 Instagram

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, watah, Diarrhoea and 8 others
Niggers can only build mud hut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Costcosuperstore, Bartenderofnashv and 2 others
@FaceandBBC @alurmo @sportsmogger @Jamaldickjavontus who built the pyramids? Was it the BBCs?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and alurmo
Don't even need to ask to know he's African American, same lvl of culture as an average white American when it comes to other countries, just pretending to know stuff when it comes to Africa, making him look dumber

@FaceandBBC @alurmo @sportsmogger @Jamaldickjavontus who built the pyramids? Was it the BBCs?
If were being honest, black africans did not build the pyramids but they instead have better things to do

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Unfortunately im gonna report u for racebait :forcedsmile:
That isn't racebait you can post race threads about BBC takeover and call all cumskins uncivilized too. When warning for racebait mods are looking for mostly severe infractions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 82370 and alurmo
MTN

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
That isn't racebait you can post race threads about BBC takeover and call all cumskins uncivilized too. When warning for racebait mods are looking for mostly severe infractions
Example?
I got a warning for some soft shit by a mod if ur being frl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
Not a day over 14
Ofcourse he's gonna say such retarded shit
His brain is incapable of processing logic and reasoning

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Example?
I got a warning for some soft shit by a mod if ur being frl
Like posting Jim Crow tier pics about blacks being hanged or agent orange victims etc something that is hateful, unfunny and incites violence against races that results in a higher percentage or temp ban. Race baiting in the replies that deviates and derails the original thread also get warned but it's generally a lower percentage like 10-20%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
wasnt bantu like dude in the op, they were more caucasoid + with red brown skin, kinda like current day sudanese