Obamalama

Obamalama

Archon
1712227786647 1712227786687

htn

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Obamalama
solid HTN

gymmaxx, lighter color contact lenses and fashionamxx, but probably can slay easily right now anyways. What’s your height? If over 6ft2 then easily low CL smv
maybe some gonion or zygo fillers? I’m not sure, but I think you could possibly get to CL with some basic softmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama
solid HTN

gymmaxx, lighter color contact lenses and fashionamxx, but probably can slay easily right now anyways. What’s your height? If over 6ft2 then easily low CL smv
maybe some gonion or zygo fillers? I’m not sure, but I think you could possibly get to CL with some basic softmaxxes
liftmaxx if short

• +1
solid HTN

I'm around 6'1 when I wake up, yes I was thinking about insoles and gymmaxxing because I don't want to risk it with surgery and get botched

I'm around 6'1 when I wake up, yes I was thinking about insoles and gymmaxxing because I don't want to risk it with surgery and get botched
You dont need LL AT 6‘1 lifts are enough

Liftmaxx to to 6ft3 and you are unmoggable

• +1
Storng MTN

• +1