Rate Bidelt/Frame

baowen

baowen

Iron
17 yo 6‘1. My friend tells me my frame/ bidelt is not that imposing irl, which I believe. It may be due to clothing I wear. Any recommendations on what to wear to highlight upper frame?

IMG 6184

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
Below average, show front

17 yo 6‘1. My friend tells me my frame/ bidelt is not that imposing irl, which I believe. It may be due to clothing I wear. Any recommendations on what to wear to highlight upper frame?

View attachment 3160388
Measure it in inches, if it’s sub 20 kys, if it’s over 20 ur chilling that’s ur answer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, mayo mogger, Framemogger69 and 2 others
Mine is 18 inches
u need to face maxx then because gymmaxxing won’t make much of a differnce to ur frame, gymmaxxing only would work with good genetics like everything

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Napoleon1800
u need to face maxx then because gymmaxxing won’t make much of a differnce to ur frame, gymmaxxing only would work with good genetics like everything
Is it very bad? I have wide hips too

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
oh and retard,no matter what physique you have in your day to day life 99 percent of the time you are wearing tshirts,thats why phsique is cope

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and grungymallard97
Retard. 18 inch is an average bidelt, nor is frame the only thing that matters when it comes to going to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, grungymallard97 and sportsmogger
You should gymmax you can def make ur frame better, doesn't look that bad untrained, not above average for sure

View attachment 3160388

Better than how I started. Just gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
Retard. 18 inch is an average bidelt, nor is frame the only thing that matters when it comes to going to the gym.
18 is the world average, including SEA?😭 bidelt and having a V taper is the most important thing for gym aesthetics. 18 inch bidelt is average, so MTN in facial wise but nobody wants to be average

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
oh and retard,no matter what physique you have in your day to day life 99 percent of the time you are wearing tshirts,thats why phsique is cope
B-road shoulders show through a tee, that’s the whole reason 99 percent of gymgoers want broad shoulders (and a 6 pack) out of everythung

18 is the world average, including SEA?😭 bidelt and having a V taper is the most important thing for gym aesthetics. 18 inch bidelt is average, so MTN in facial wise but nobody wants to be average
Yes so what? You are saying it’s over for him gym wise for having an average bideltoid? You don’t know what his muscle building genetics are like or his insertions and waist measurement. Those are all as important factors…

Not only do you fail to recognise that, but you also fail to realise that you can also add up to two inches to your bidelt naturally and 4 inches on PEDs.

You acknowledge that having an average bidelt is like being a MTN facially, does that mean a MTN will forever stay the same facially and can’t looksmax? It’s the same with frame.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and grungymallard97
Yes so what? You are saying it’s over for him gym wise for having an average bideltoid? You don’t know what his muscle building genetics are like or his insertions and waist measurement. Those are all as important factors…

Not only do you fail to recognise that, but you also fail to realise that you can also add up to two inches to your bidelt naturally and 4 inches on PEDs.

You acknowledge that having an average bidelt is like being a MTN facially, does that mean a MTN will forever stay the same facially and can’t looksmax? It’s the same with frame.
Correct but, I meant don’t gymmax for Delt gains, even a 20 inch Bidelt isn’t amazing, I’ve never worked out that much and have 23 inch, he’s also got a wide waist, he will never have a super aesthetic body, so no point becoming a gymcel may as well focus on face

• JFL
Correct but, I meant don’t gymmax for Delt gains, even a 20 inch Bidelt isn’t amazing, I’ve never worked out that much and have 23 inch, he’s also got a wide waist, he will never have a super aesthetic body, so no point becoming a gymcel may as well focus on face
You claiming you have a 23inch bidelt untrained is fucking hilarious. No wonder you such a retarded take when it comes to framemaxxing. Not even loox or Arnold have a 23 inch bidelt after years of roids and training

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and grungymallard97
You claiming you have a 23inch bidelt untrained is fucking hilarious. No wonder you such a retarded take when it comes to framemaxxing. Not even loox or Arnold have a 23 inch bidelt after years of roids and training
I can show u proof of my frame rn despite being in bed, this is life fuel that u think I’m faking it it’s that good, lemme PM u

• JFL
I can show u proof of my frame rn despite being in bed, this is life fuel that u think I’m faking it it’s that good, lemme PM u
Show it here so I can tag some bidelt autists too. If you have a 23 inch bidelt untrained then you should be more inclined to show it off

• +1
Show it here so I can tag some bidelt autists too. If you have a 23 inch bidelt untrained then you should be more inclined to show it off
ok sure, it’s just u always ss my pictures n shit😂, Ima half blur my face ( enough u know it’s still me)
IMG 3131
I’m not touching my phone here it’s propped against my cupboard

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, boss8055, sportsmogger and 2 others
ok sure, it’s just u always ss my pictures n shit😂, Ima half blur my face ( enough u know it’s still me)View attachment 3173936I’m not touching my phone here it’s propped against my cupboard
You clearly aren’t in a rested position + there’s no proof of measurement. Over for your iq, come back when you provide real proof and know how to accurately measure your bidelt.

• +1
Measure it in inches, if it’s sub 20 kys, if it’s over 20 ur chilling that’s ur answer
So if its 19.9999999999 he should kill himself, and if its 20.0000000000000000001 hes chilling and has an amazing frame?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, boss8055, N1666 and 1 other person
You clearly aren’t in a rested position + there’s no proof of measurement. Over for your iq, come back when you provide real proof and know how to accurately measure your bidelt.
ok, I’ll show another picture then, I am rested there it’s a 3 second countdown timer on snap and I didn’t wanna show my body

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Usernames
Lmfao fucking retard claiming 23 inch bideltoid, Loox has that same frame and his frame looks comically wide

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and grungymallard97
This is 23 inch bideltoid ( at 6'3 btw)

• +1
  • JFL
Lmfao fucking retard claiming 23 inch bideltoid, Loox has that same frame and his frame looks comically wide
because it’s 24.5 inches, also lemme go take another pic you can easily tell it’s >22 inches my bidelt

No it’s not, he’s stated many times it’s 24.5, mine is 22.75 big difference
Yeah the difference is you are claiming 23 UNTRAINED. Loox doesn’t claim 24.5 either

• +1
Yeah the difference is you are claiming 23 UNTRAINED. Loox doesn’t claim 24.5 either
IMG 3136
He recently claimed 24.5

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames and N1666
ok sure, it’s just u always ss my pictures n shit😂, Ima half blur my face ( enough u know it’s still me)View attachment 3173936I’m not touching my phone here it’s propped against my cupboard
Im a framelet and my bideltoid looks the same as that when I hurl my shoulders forward like that lol

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and grungymallard97
Do you not realise those stats are a joke? So you also believe he consumes a kilo of sugar a day too? :feelskek:
They’re not a joke , Kilo of sugar yes

• JFL
@Usernames the fact he’s being serious makes this even more funny
bro my frame is 22.75 beleive it or don’t idc,
IMG 3138
the radiator behind me is 20 inches

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23, sportsmogger and N1666

View attachment 3160388
not that bad js gymmax or do wide pull ups

• +1
Reactions: baowen
jfl at all these claiming 18” bidelt is average

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
fix your subhuman skin first then worry about your frame