2.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, 6ft7Mogger and Copeful
6 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 3043, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
Are most curries liars
Like is in it DNA to lie steal and cheat
On day I'm gonna end up knocking out a Hindu as most are liars
2647378B 8C16 46D3 A584 8AB3D8A803F5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TheoryMaxxer and Subhuman Philtrum
Looks like a white girl with a good tan TBHas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
shit I read it as biracial fold

8/10 would be 9/10 if slightly leaner

never forget ur a homo erectus not human
cope you are the spawn of an abo and curry, over doesn't even describe your fate. Pray to vishnu to be mulatto in the next life

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
derka derka derka, what was that? I couldn't quite understand. Inbreeding really fucked your iq over, sub 40 tier
nigger for the last time im not a pajeet and pajeets are the highest earning streetshitting jews in america

while niggers have to depend on every single race in the world to help them even survive

niggers never invented anything THIS is why niggers cope by saying they WUZ EGYPTIONS AND SHIEET

african civilisation right now
AK2p6QVxYOIaUUT-ArYBpX5HPg-n3L63XX7VA9i8TxqOVHnfdGUkGIehn7XfGW8H2J6cgWInitO3reYcZYw7-F9bYFBKbNtxTqAJ5RA1lpJg4s_HV88EPOSMBvEg

pajeets 5000 years ago

• JFL
nigger for the last time im not a pajeet and pajeets are the highest earning streetshitting jews in america

while niggers have to depend on every single race in the world to help them even survive

niggers never invented anything THIS is why niggers cope by saying they WUZ EGYPTIONS AND SHIEET

View attachment 828466
AK2p6QVxYOIaUUT-ArYBpX5HPg-n3L63XX7VA9i8TxqOVHnfdGUkGIehn7XfGW8H2J6cgWInitO3reYcZYw7-F9bYFBKbNtxTqAJ5RA1lpJg4s_HV88EPOSMBvEg

pajeets 5000 years ago
050EC75A 2F14 48FB 8A1A 206DA4C75EE9

Ur the funniest motherfucker on the forum holy shit :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger

View attachment 828466

pajeets 5000 years ago
arab, dindu, abo cope with the strawman's. You shit in the street that is all we need to know

over

arab, dindu, abo cope with the strawman's. You shit in the street that is all we need to know

over
nigger cope you're nothing without jews and whites protecting ur nigger ass

now go eat kfc nigger

• JFL

View attachment 828466

pajeets 5000 years ago
Aight bet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, Warlow and 6ft7Mogger
cope him and I iq mog you back to abo land where you came out of vishnu's pussy
ur a nigger the average iq of a nigger is 60?

colonised by chongs

ur a nigger the average iq of a nigger is 60?

colonised by chongs

all those baby tyrones mog you, meanwhile your dad pumps my gas

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and 6ft7Mogger
keep coping with IQ, pajeet
3rtqVWk.jpg
jeremy meeks is only gl because his ancestors were raped and enslaved by whites jfl

ur a slave race the lowest of humans

ur literally a homoerectus 1481569771278

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10679, Warlow and 3 others
keep coping with IQ, pajeet
3rtqVWk.jpg
Tf is your argument? Because meeks-tier looks are so common and/or achievable, right?

Stop coping with this autism nigga

and you get mogged by @TheCopefulCurry, the circle of subhuman curries

This post has long been overdue since you people are still bluepilled as fuck regarding Homo Erectus. So now I bring you the most legendary thread is PSL history.

41GPsaEMw1L._SX385_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You can read the entire book here:

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

obamas-banana.jpg

But wait, you might say. Since niggers and humans can mix and produce viable offspring proves that they are the same species.

Wrong.

There are plenty of different species that can interbreed and produce viable offspring.

-Orcas and Dolphins can mix and produce viable offspring.
-Polar bears and shitskin bears can mix and produce viable offspring.

So just because niggers and humans can mix and produce viable offspring does not mean they are the same species.

1496591913812.png

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Copeful
View attachment 828523

This post has long been overdue since you people are still bluepilled as fuck regarding Homo Erectus. So now I bring you the most legendary thread is PSL history.

41GPsaEMw1L._SX385_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You can read the entire book here:

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

obamas-banana.jpg

But wait, you might say. Since niggers and humans can mix and produce viable offspring proves that they are the same species.

Wrong.

There are plenty of different species that can interbreed and produce viable offspring.

-Orcas and Dolphins can mix and produce viable offspring.
-Polar bears and shitskin bears can mix and produce viable offspring.

So just because niggers and humans can mix and produce viable offspring does not mean they are the same species.

1496591913812.png

Lmao bruh aren’t you a mutt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128