Capture444
Capture667
Capture887
Capturekk

bump

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Where is his ramus? Jew nose but mostly good forward growth although pictures are kinda angle frauded/distorted. Needs to debloat asap.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Where is his ramus? Jew nose but mostly good forward growth although pictures are kinda angle frauded/distorted. Needs to debloat asap.
Somehow still managed to look somewhat human because of that good Pfl halo

• +1
Reactions: noped and gaypharoah
underbite
recessed infraorbitals, scleral show
recessed maxilla maybe?

doesn't look good at all imo, slightly below average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Indian Sean O Pry without hooding and a good maxilla

This website sucks the color saturation on the photos dropped to zero after upload anyone know why? Let me try to reattach here

altough. it seems like OP might have light eyes.

maybe

If you had more zygo you would look way better

Attachments

• 20191120_020400.jpg
    20191120_020400.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 20191120_020530.jpg
    20191120_020530.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 20191120_020625.jpg
    20191120_020625.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 20191120_020507.jpg
    20191120_020507.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 59
mad shit. your coloring is good. too. improve your maxillla and ascend bhai

mad shit. your coloring is good. too. improve your maxillla and ascend bhai
maxilla can only be improved with lefort, it's over buddy boyoo

Curry tier orbitals

@CopeAndRope what is MSE?

Very small mouth
Looks like small little anus. But good eye area!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
Very small mouth
Looks like small little anus. But good eye area!
lol, i was hoping it will look bigger when i lean my cheecks out, it's width is equal to IPD any more would persumably kill harmony

Upper-Third:

The temporal peak area looks a bit recessed, it gives you nw.5 vibes because of it (only a buzzcut could tell)

The rest of the hairline looks good.

Adding more prominence on the brow ridge (although yours already look quite decent, mogs most of the low prenatal T phags on this forum)

Thin eyebrows, you need to make them thicker, the problem is that if you use bimatoprost/latisse it will fuck up your supraorbital fat pad, and if you use minox you'll have to use on the entire eyebrow extension.

Middle-third:

Medial canthus is pretty long, it would look great if your lateral canthus was higher, you can probably achieve that through surgery though.

Poor under eye support

zygos don't project much laterally, no ogee curve

septum deviation, nose looks good on the profile (needs to fix the tip though, both on front view and side)

Ala and columella relationship seems to be good

Lower-third:

good upper-lip (except the fact that the vermillion is asymmetrical, at least it seems to be on the first pic)

Average width mouth (nothing that can be done about that tbh, at least not effectivelly)

jawline looks pretty rounded on the front

Chin is good (although I'd reduce it in height by about ~4mm, and make it wider)

It's mostly this, if you need a morph or a looksmax guide PM (private chat /// or on insta @attractiontheory /// or on reddit @attractiontheoryyt, I make a special price for lookmaxers)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3479 and 1 other person
Upper-Third:

The temporal peak area looks a bit recessed, it gives you nw.5 vibes because of it (only a buzzcut could tell)

The rest of the hairline looks good.

Adding more prominence on the brow ridge (although yours already look quite decent, mogs most of the low prenatal T phags on this forum)

Thin eyebrows, you need to make them thicker, the problem is that if you use bimatoprost/latisse it will fuck up your supraorbital fat pad, and if you use minox you'll have to use on the entire eyebrow extension.

Middle-third:

Medial canthus is pretty long, it would look great if your lateral canthus was higher, you can probably achieve that through surgery though.

Poor under eye support

zygos don't project much laterally, no ogee curve

septum deviation, nose looks good on the profile (needs to fix the tip though, both on front view and side)

Ala and columella relationship seems to be good

Lower-third:

good upper-lip (except the fact that the vermillion is asymmetrical, at least it seems to be on the first pic)

Average width mouth (nothing that can be done about that tbh, at least not effectivelly)

jawline looks pretty rounded on the front

Chin is good (although I'd reduce it in height by about ~4mm, and make it wider)

It's mostly this, if you need a morph or a looksmax guide PM (private chat /// or on insta @attractiontheory /// or on reddit @attractiontheoryyt, I make a special price for lookmaxers)
High IQ poster tbh, thank you for the break down👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
looks like a lizard

3.5/10 IRL
If below 5'9 3/10
If below 5'7 2.5/10
If below 5'5 2/10

3.5/10 IRL
If below 5'9 3/10
If below 5'7 2.5/10
If below 5'5 2/10
Brutal, @Deliciadecu was right ratings are inaccurate and subjective

Brutal, @Deliciadecu was right ratings are inaccurate and subjective

>got rated high: wow you are so good at rating take my upboat kind sir!
>got rated low: jfl rating system is indeed shit

When you're a narcy you cant hide it. OP is below avg regardless. Something like 4/10 (not PSL. PSL rating system is autistic).

When you're a narcy you cant hide it. OP is below avg regardless. Something like 4/10 (not PSL. PSL rating system is autistic).

He did not rate me, he systemically analyzed my FAILOS barely mentioned any +ves but still i have to give credit where credit is due.

I adopt the theory that rating is shit regardless of whether i get rated high or low.

Check the thread to see why rating is shit, almost a 50/50 of human/subhuman ratings

There is something that @Deliciadecu didn't said

Your face is very assymetric and thats really bad

20200225 020050

Assymetric

Hairline
Eyebrows width
Zygos width
PFL
Nose body and root/bridge going for the right (the space in the middle between eyebrows).

There is something that @Deliciadecu didn't said

Your face is very assymetric and thats really bad

View attachment 281387

Assymetric

Hairline
Eyebrows width
Zygos width
PFL
Nose body and root/bridge going for the right (the space in the middle between eyebrows).

My head is tilted slightly in that pic but i do have nose mouth and eye asymmetry. It has been getting better as i lose fat will post before after pics hopefully