Rate blonde girl

Rate her

• Low tier becky

• Mid tier becky

• High tier becky

• Stacylite

• Stacey

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Oberyn @Gargantuan @Rupert Pupkin @Biggdink @gamma @Beastimmung @BoneDensity @russiancel

Guys here will say low tier Becky and cry hypergamy :rolleyes:

• Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan
MTB-HTB

I think she's above average, possibly HTB, but this doesn't seem like a good pic of her, for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Johnnybegood, n0rthface and 4 others
looks rlly old

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Close to HTB. Above average.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Average for her ethnicity

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes. This girl would probably reject 95% of the userbase.
Yes but not bcz of looks

I see girls like this with Eugenes and ugly Filipinos (they’re uglier than Indians)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Johanjohan

Attachments

• 0339F220-FD5C-439A-823C-2626D529C932.jpeg
    0339F220-FD5C-439A-823C-2626D529C932.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 923BC9D8-A8D5-47C4-B628-8A5EC71CD846.jpeg
    923BC9D8-A8D5-47C4-B628-8A5EC71CD846.jpeg
    455.1 KB · Views: 0
Average for her ethnicity
Cope. Go outsidem she probably mogs 70-80% of the women you see. Maybe even more if she has a good body.

Yes. This girl would probably reject 95% of the userbase.
She’d reject amnesia and salludon on tinder and next day you’d see her holding hands with an ugly subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20517, Deprived, Chadeep and 5 others
Stacy. Mogs you hard.
U havent seen me recently. And well, she tought i was fake till i met her. Good luck finding an ethnic that mogs me

• Love it
She’d reject amnesia and salludon on tinder and next day you’d see her holding hands with an ugly subhuman
Nigga girls don’t have that high of standards jfl

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 7580
Yes but not bcz of looks

I see girls like this with Eugenes and ugly Filipinos (they’re uglier than Indians)
Doubt it. Girls like her go for normies and htn white guys. Maybe those ugly guys have money/status.

top is stacylite
ifSHE HADthicker eyebrows

BOTTOM IS LTbecky

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived and Oberyn
* Rate blonde tranny

Fixed your title for you OP. Damn she look busted up

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 13787
Depends on just how ugly. 4/10 white guys perhaps. But there are always outliers.

Nigga girls don’t have that high of standards jfl
Only on tinder bcz they use it for validation

Only reason I tried chadfishes last year was to see how many girls ghost when asking to hangout …. Most even ghosted cox , but you see same girls with subhumans irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Oberyn and Johanjohan
Cope. Go outsidem she probably mogs 70-80% of the women you see. Maybe even more if she has a good body.
There are very few women of her ethnicity where I live.
But in Sweden she would be average in her age group

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived and Johanjohan
U havent seen me recently. And well, she tought i was fake till i met her. Good luck finding an ethnic that mogs me
Lifefuel. Thought she would have lots of chad orbiters though. I rarely see women who look that good IRL. If that isn't a stacy, what is?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Maybe in Pakistan

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Oberyn and Deleted member 18840
Only on tinder bcz they use it for validation

Only reason I tried chadfishes last year was to see how many girls ghost when asking to hangout …. Most even ghosted cox , but you see same girls with subhumans irl
its crazy but true tbh

some girls dont reply to a legit chad on tinder, and try to act high value, but then you see them dating some subhuman

doesnt make sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 18840
Lifefuel. Thought she would have lots of chad orbiters though. I rarely see women who look that good IRL. If that isn't a stacy, what is?
I mean lifefuel in that sense i went from subhuman to chadlite+.
So its possible for everyone.
Well idk about that, girls have types. She tought i wanted just to pump dump her and considered me as a player which im not jfl.

• Love it
its crazy but true tbh

some girls dont reply to a legit chad on tinder, and try to act high value, but then you see them dating some subhuman

doesnt make sense
Girls aren’t rational. Tinder is just for crushing our males ego don’t take it seriously. One time i got 4k matches in 1 month. Now i look way better and got less then got banned

• +1
Nah. Live in the UK. Lots of women are fat, recessed, ethnic, have shit body. You need to go outside and look at all the women you see.
She’s ugly af. I’ve seen better looking ethnic girls jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Oberyn
Nah. Live in the UK. Lots of women are fat, recessed, ethnic, have shit body. You need to go outside and look at all the women you see.
are british girls really that ugly? @forevergymcelling @6ft4 @Pinhead Returns sees a lot of htb/stacylites at nightclubs

Ethnic women mog white "women".

I mean lifefuel in that sense i went from subhuman to chadlite+.
You were a gl dude who was fat. I mean. I am fatcel too. 25/100 bf but I didn't look that much better when I was thinner.
So its possible for everyone.
Well idk about that, girls have types. She tought i wanted just to pump dump her and considered me as a player which im not jfl.
Not denying that you are gl. But the thing is there are gonna be white guys orbiting her who are even better looking and have money+status. You can't normally compete with them. But yeah. Looks are a threshold kinda thing, and you cross it for her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
are british girls really that ugly? @forevergymcelling @6ft4 @Pinhead Returns sees a lot of htb/stacylites at nightclubs
They are not ugly lol. They are mostly average.

Girls aren’t rational. Tinder is just for crushing our males ego don’t take it seriously. One time i got 4k matches in 1 month. Now i look way better and got less then got banned
Ye u just do shotgun approaches on tinder and dont worry about some girl not responding, they are retarded

women are legit retarded, they try to act high value one second - the next you see them with some fat loser

legit a joke jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
You were a gl dude who was fat. I mean. I am fatcel too. 25/100 bf but I didn't look that much better when I was thinner.

Not denying that you are gl. But the thing is there are gonna be white guys orbiting her who are even better looking and have money+status. You can't normally compete with them. But yeah. Looks are a threshold kinda thing, and you cross it for her.
Its not as black and white. Here is my ex, and she had 100s of htn+ white guys simping for her on tinder and yet she said she never saw as gl as me ever. And was so thankful that i deemed her as my gf, grabbed my face 24/7 saying i was perfect.

Yet i’m not jfl far from it.
But girls have types. And in my niche and pheno, i’m at top, go find a guy with my pheno that mogs me.

Attachments

• A531425B-169A-4836-9C01-80A2D4CF3106.jpeg
    A531425B-169A-4836-9C01-80A2D4CF3106.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived and Johanjohan
Ye u just do shotgun approaches on tinder and dont worry about some girl not responding, they are retarded

women are legit retarded, they try to act high value one second - the next you see them with some fat loser

legit a joke jfl
Hmm. I have trouble seeing how they can stand fat guys. Don't you need to be 15% bf minimum with above average muscle mass for them not be repulsed by your body?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Johanjohan
Hmm. I have trouble seeing how they can stand fat guys. Don't you need to be 15% bf minimum with above average muscle mass for them not be repulsed by your body?
Lol idk either. But i know girls didnt cared. Body matters tho i just was lucky

Are you german Detona?

Ah ja bassi deutschland menchs. Hamma ben mieger rep.

Jaaa dassa real German track foo

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Her naso folds and thin under eye area kill her
2A4AD18A FC29 46B7 A884 D57FFCDF2FC3

I wonder if she was under a lots of stress

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
She’s too white. Giga nordics are overrated. @ArvidGustavsson is the darkest white man in Sweden.

80761F76 0602 47DE 9B4C 90330292B2F3

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Chadeep, Oberyn and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma, Johanjohan and 1 other person