Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Average framecel

ADB6EC14 2B3E 43F6 8C67 2E06154949AE

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Titbot, LookistWorld, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
Looks like gigachad

Gets a 4.5/10 from me. Archetypal skinny-fat body, more skinny than fat. Wide hips, but not horrible, might be posterior pelvic tilt jutting the hips forward and making them look bigger than they really are. (Posterior pelvic tilt is common among people who've hardly done anything physical in their lives.)

Here's my advice in case you want it: Do a novice strength training program for a few months while eating maintenance calories. Once novice linear progression ends, start an intermediate program specific to your goals and switch to either a moderate calorie deficit if your body fat percentage by the end of the LP is over 12%, or a small surplus if it's 12% or less. (I say 12% because even the best body fat measuring tools can be off by about 3%, so you might be 15% even if you measure 12%. Starting a bulk at more than 15% is a bad idea for biochemical and aesthetic reasons.)

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Gets a 4.5/10 from me. Archetypal skinny-fat body, more skinny than fat. Wide hips, but not horrible, might be posterior pelvic tilt jutting the hips forward and making them look bigger than they really are. (Posterior pelvic tilt is common among people who've hardly done anything physical in their lives.)

Here's my advice in case you want it: Do a novice strength training program for a few months while eating maintenance calories. Once novice linear progression ends, start an intermediate program specific to your goals and switch to either a moderate calorie deficit if your body fat percentage by the end of the LP is over 12%, or a small surplus if it's 12% or less. (I say 12% because even the best body fat measuring tools can be off by about 3%, so you might be 15% even if you measure 12%. Starting a bulk at more than 15% is a bad idea for biochemical and aesthetic reasons.)
Bookmarked

Most fat is stored on my hips and face and lower back which is pretty much why my hips look so pushed out thanks for that reconsing that gives me hope for my body

OP is still in puberty, this is unfair

lol you are a walking joke

Are you the guy in this youtube video?

328411DA D500 4E34 9CEB 31A60CAA5756

SKIP TO 4:42

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
His body has potential... low bf just need to get buff

I don't have time

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
pretty good body if 6'8"