Rate bodybuilder neanderthal looking

Frame me
neanderthal me

if u think this guy wouldnt slay on tinder ur crazy

if u think this guy wouldnt slay on tinder ur crazy
Even if he did I think it's obvious he's mentally just not there. Wouldn't be able to maintain LTR. I know you're into the whole bb community so this guy probably looks good but trust me he doesn't. Being athletic with good frame good face etc. (Like you) > Being a mass monster. This isn't cope btw this is realism.
Nvm, the thumbnail lats fooled me. He seems like a solid bro lol.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Even if he did I think it's obvious he's mentally just not there. Wouldn't be able to maintain LTR. I know you're into the whole bb community so this guy probably looks good but trust me he doesn't. Being athletic with good frame good face etc. (Like you) > Being a mass monster. This isn't cope btw this is realism.
yes i know, looking just fit and athletic is WAY WAY WAY better than being a big piece of meat autist, thats why im leanmaxxing despite not being that big, i just care to look big enough to be respectable with clothes on, and shredded af with shirt off. but youd be surprised there are a lot of girls who are into just being dominated by a tall huge muscular piece of meat, its the same kind of affect that makes women want to fuck black men, because they are sexually scary.

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah

this ideal size and leanness

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, gaypharoah and ZyzzReincarnate
Tadalafellas mogs him.

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope
He has a gf
mentioned in video

this ideal size and leanness

over if you do not have the bones and muscle insertion for it

over if you do not have the bones and muscle insertion for it
true. hes also not natural cuz of bf% but his musculature size is natty achieveable at somewhat higher bf%. should still look good