@iam good boy she is kerala upper caste , from my hometown

1F72C441 F354 4936 BEF8 3A6AFC74895F
0B9F193E 9069 4472 8925 6C1865D85B84
67E0F1E0 FC93 41A0 BBEC 42A115AF12BF

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Survivor95, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
@Preston @Biggdink @Pispot why Keralites have the best looking people in curryland and biggest bone moggers?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
A Peruvian dog in heat
Don't mock Peruvian dog they will never leave their revenge of there enemies that's the problem with that dog breed

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 23558
Bro you mogg that recessed bf
I don’t like the mating habits of girls . They should be reserved for introverted aristocratic men with high progesterone features like me not for the extroverted gregarious Dravidians. Ride the tiger type shit @pessimistic

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Don't mock Peruvian dog they will never leave their revenge of there enemies that's the problem with that dog breed
Bro I just fapped to that bone mogger so I can focus on exam tomorrow, fapping relieves pressure. Now I feel chilled out.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I don’t like the mating habits of girls . They should be reserved for introverted aristocratic men with high progesterone features like me not for the extroverted gregarious Dravidians. Ride the tiger type shit @pessimistic
You still studing aren't you 26 or someshit like that you have mogger iq I drugmaxxed with my seniors in collage and year backed in first year

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You still studing aren't you 26 or someshit like that you have mogger iq I drugmaxxed with my seniors in collage and year backed in first year
I just turned 23

What drugs
Many things mann not the common shits I'm experimenting with many drug to make mogger chemicals in my hostel room

I quit drinking black tea I only consume black coffie with snus nicotine powder innit very good type shit try it bhaii

• +1
Many things mann not the common shits I'm experimenting with many drug to make mogger chemicals in my hostel room

I quit drinking black tea I only consume black coffie with snus nicotine powder innit very good type shit try it bhaii
Who u so drugs with? What happened to the ganja bag being found out

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Who u so drugs with? What happened to the ganja bag being found out
The 3rd years are very darktraid mofkers after 12:32am they call me and do the shit the ganga bag was caught by a nigger the problem was solved

I'm studing Lab tec type shit it's called MLT they teach everydrugs and how to take proper injection and shit after 2 years I can do gigaShit to myself

• Love it
@Iasacrko @diamondbill @the BULL @exo rate

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
the pajeeta is cute

her bf is nosecel

• +1
Ugly tranny

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
just wait until shes 30 and loses all buccal fat and cuts hair short theory
So your girl has to have buccal fat until she is how old?

• Hmm...
Bro i will breed with a bonemogger girl they are very high freq in kerala upper caste. West are all makeupfrauded butter faces

@Preston @Biggdink @Pispot why Keralites have the best looking people in curryland and biggest bone moggers?
I wish to marry a girl just like that. I will do everything I can to get a wife like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 23558
I wish to marry a girl just like that. I will do everything I can to get a wife like that.
Too bad they're built for big bull cock. Stay in your lane kid

• JFL
Bro these good looking southies upper caste are Dravidian only. Only ugly butter faced North Indians go for fair skin bonelets. Even I don’t stand a chence I’m not dark enuf

Just wait until I make you famous in your home town nigger. Everyone is gonna know the local terrone posts on .org

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and the BULL
Just wait until I make you famous in your home town nigger. Everyone is gonna know the local terrone posts on .org
Stop crying because you got mogged. Maybe you can betabux her After i'm done stretching her pussy

• JFL
Bro these good looking southies upper caste are Dravidian only. Only ugly butter faced North Indians go for fair skin bonelets. Even I don’t stand a chence I’m not dark enuf
I bonemog india Bro where do you want to go
O mamma mia povera mamma o mamma mia

• Love it
  • JFL