Rate bonesmash ascension

MoggedToGandyHeaven

MoggedToGandyHeaven

Iron
Chin projection change in 2/3 months, no frauding I think, other than me losing weight I didnt do anything other then hit my chin with a hard object a couple times.

Attachments

• IMG_7359.jpeg
    IMG_7359.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7356.jpeg
    IMG_7356.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc), ryuken, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2024/09/4414778_ronaldo-with-son-in-pool-ezgif.com-crop.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Adelholzener, sb23, Kroker and 4 others
"other than me losing weight"

• +1
Reactions: sb23
is this a joke jfl? you cant even justify bonesmashing working and the angle u used to compare isnt a good angle to do a before after and you actually cant judge shit from this

can you tilt your head straight and retake a pic?

mirin can we meet up? i want you to bonesmash me cause when i bonesmash it doesn't work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, MoggedToGandyHeaven and Kroker
is this a joke jfl? you cant even justify bonesmashing working and the angle u used to compare isnt a good angle to do a before after and you actually cant judge shit from this
I searched for a pic and recreated the angle, also this is kinda jfl, but i really am shocked (or just delusional) that it kind of works

I searched for a pic and recreated the angle, also this is kinda jfl, but i really am shocked (or just delusional) that it kind of works
it does not work lol the inflamation can last for few days tho depends on how hard u hit but there is no justification for bone mass gain and the angle is shit from the 1 pic i can tell ur chin is recessed from the 2 pic i cant tell shit its more like a 3/4pic

Wow, over though if your not on the hybobu method tho, just 1 of the 500 laws, i will leak it to you right now: Icepick bonesmashing, its like if u took bonesmashing and upgraded it to max level nigga

Attachments

• 1727382466186.jpeg
    1727382466186.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggedToGandyHeaven
it does not work lol the inflamation can last for few days tho depends on how hard u hit but there is no justification for bone mass gain and the angle is shit from the 1 pic i can tell ur chin is recessed from the 2 pic i cant tell shit its more like a 3/4pic
smartcel