Rate Bonez MC

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Very popular german rapper. Snoop Dogg asked him for a collab publicly on Instagram and he declined and called him a sell-out

Height: 6'3'' I think

• Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt
* blocks your path *

Now I would introduce myself, but sadly we cannot be friends, as it is both a gift and a curse that my natural bodily odor happens to be a potent sexual elixir in which you would not be able to resist despite your best efforts. Normally this is not a problem as it supplies me bitches 24/7, however you are a rarity of the highest prestige. And it is prophesised that should a man of near 10 aesthetics (such as myself) plant his seed in the holy garden of an equally attractive female, then the offspring would be born with a set of genetics so supremely aesthetic that once reaching the mature age for puberty their beauty would take on exponential growth whereby they would soon start to captivate the attention of the same sex. This trend would soon spread and generations upon generations would start falling for similar sex counterparts due to the unrivaled aesthetic attraction. Soon the whole world would be writhing in aesthetic homosex and continents would slowly die out as populations grew old and the birth rate leveled zero. Within 200 years the human race would cease to exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I would introduce myself, but sadly we cannot be friends, as it is both a gift and a curse that my natural bodily odor happens to be a potent sexual elixir in which you would not be able to resist despite your best efforts. Normally this is not a problem as it supplies me bitches 24/7, however you are a rarity of the highest prestige. And it is prophesised that should a man of near 10 aesthetics (such as myself) plant his seed in the holy garden of an equally attractive female, then the offspring would be born with a set of genetics so supremely aesthetic that once reaching the mature age for puberty their beauty would take on exponential growth whereby they would soon start to captivate the attention of the same sex. This trend would soon spread and generations upon generations would start falling for similar sex counterparts due to the unrivaled aesthetic attraction. Soon the whole world would be writhing in aesthetic homosex and continents would slowly die out as populations grew old and the birth rate leveled zero. Within 200 years the human race would cease to exist.
The Gay Nigger Association of America (GNAA) is an Internet trolling organization. They have trolled several prominent websites and Internet personalities including Slashdot, Wikipedia, CNN, Barack Obama's campaign website, Alex Jones, and prominent members of the blogosphere. They have also released software products and leaked screenshots and information about upcoming operating systems. In addition, they maintain a software repository and a wiki-based site dedicated to Internet commentary.[6][7] They are listed as a far-right cyberterrorist organization in TRAC.[8][unreliable source?]
Members of the GNAA also founded Goatse Security, a grey hat information security group. Members of Goatse Security released information in June 2010 about email addresses on AT&T's website from people who had subscribed to mobile data service using the iPad. After the vulnerability was disclosed, the then-president of the GNAA, weev, and GNAA member "JacksonBrown" were arrested.[9]

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
He's 6`6 tall, and apart from his badboy attitude, that's the only thing attractive about him. By the way, you realize that he pulls on every picture his cap deep in the face, so you do not see him well. Purely from the face, he is a total incel.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-06 um 02.10.29.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-06 um 02.10.29.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Bildschirmfoto-2017-12-28-um-17.36.13.png
    Bildschirmfoto-2017-12-28-um-17.36.13.png
    116 KB · Views: 41
The Gay Nigger Association of America (GNAA) is an Internet trolling organization. They have trolled several prominent websites and Internet personalities including Slashdot, Wikipedia, CNN, Barack Obama's campaign website, Alex Jones, and prominent members of the blogosphere. They have also released software products and leaked screenshots and information about upcoming operating systems. In addition, they maintain a software repository and a wiki-based site dedicated to Internet commentary.[6][7] They are listed as a far-right cyberterrorist organization in TRAC.[8][unreliable source?]
Members of the GNAA also founded Goatse Security, a grey hat information security group. Members of Goatse Security released information in June 2010 about email addresses on AT&T's website from people who had subscribed to mobile data service using the iPad. After the vulnerability was disclosed, the then-president of the GNAA, weev, and GNAA member "JacksonBrown" were arrested.[9]

Neger (German for Negro) was a torpedo-carrying craft generally described as a human torpedo[1] which could not submerge, but was difficult to see during night operations. The vessel was used by Nazi Germany's Kriegsmarine between 1943 and 1945. The name comes from the constructor Richard Mohr whose surname means Moor.

He's 6`6 tall, and apart from his badboy attitude, that's the only thing attractive about him. By the way, you realize that he pulls on every picture his cap deep in the face, so you do not see him well. Purely from the face, he is a total incel.
It's because he is high BF and has bad eye area. When he was lower bf and was squintmaxxing he was really GL. Also is he really 6'6''? Wtf. I saw a pic with him next to Capital Bra and there was not much of a difference and Capi is 5'10''
Neger (German for Negro) was a torpedo-carrying craft generally described as a human torpedo[1] which could not submerge, but was difficult to see during night operations. The vessel was used by Nazi Germany's Kriegsmarine between 1943 and 1945. The name comes from the constructor Richard Mohr whose surname means Moor.
Neg
er

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Snoop could have made him sumn but whatever

mogs you to death :ogre:

He is high t from his bbc genes a mere leaf can’t stop him.
Nigga be smoking 200 square meters of weed trees per day

bonez me???????

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr

below average, but he's a bear mode status halod rapper

COPE REAL BONES IS BONES IN AVI ANY OTHER GERMAN MUTT IS COPE
FACIALLY GL
MYSTERIOUS VIBE, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HIM
6'3
ONE OF THE FIRST UNDERGROUND RAPPERS (REAL MC)
FUCK A LABEL
HAS FUCKED ENDLESS WOMEN AND TOURS WITH A KNOCKED UP GF

foreign rapper(invisible to prime women) < rapper in LA (is begged to be gigolo for a listers in calabasas)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: NickGurr