Incoming soon(would wonder if not)
srs (dedsrs,nohomo,ngl)

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
@TRUE_CEL : "lol my chaddam friend irl mogs this guy into oblivion HAHA!"

^
Incoming soon(would wonder if not)
srs (dedsrs,nohomo,ngl)
He actually does mog him. :feelskek: To be fair, I haven't seen a single person so far who mogs my friend, including celebs. But, if you tell him he will ask you "What's so special about me? I just look normal." Just fcking lol, Chads are humble af.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Coping
He actually does mog him. :feelskek: To be fair, I haven't seen a single person so far who mogs my friend, including celebs. But, if you tell him he will ask you "What's so special about me? I just look normal." Just fcking lol, Chads are humble af.
Lmao I had a friend in hs who was like that, most humble guy ever and girls literally use to smile at him and eye fuck him all the time. This hot Latina slut said he’s a solid 9/10 one time jfl

Wtf. Why dont you just chupa cup him
& a pic of him would be nice tbh. At least an old pic or so. Dont worry wont hate if he doesnt match my expectations
Lmao I had a friend in hs who was like that, most humble guy ever and girls literally use to smile at him and eye fuck him all the time. This hot Latina slut said he’s a solid 9/10 one time jfl

Picpicpicpic

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Pic pls?

He looks like he got fillers into his jaw and maybe some other parts, can it be the case?