• Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy
Mfs r hating i am not ltn😭
IMG 20241006 173808

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heatmiser, banyerrr and rainzm
What's wrong with your nose? He looks gigantic

Only rating you need: rn you’re Low MTN. You could ascend to Chadlite with surgeries. Not over.

Only rating you need: rn you’re Low MTN. You could ascend to Chadlite with surgeries. Not over.
Never doing surgeries, thats insane cope idm a low looksmatch as long as i dont fraud from surgeries

Never doing surgeries, thats insane cope idm a low looksmatch as long as i dont fraud from surgeries
Surgeries aren’t a cope. Even Tom cruise and Ronaldo got them. A ton of people get them but they just don’t tell people which is why you see not many results and shit. You should invest in surgeries, or leave the blackpiII entirely

front is decent, let me see your sides, true side profile all the way turned.

you need debloating and you need to fix your coloring given that your hair and skin is good. Apparently, you might get away with just genioplasty or chin implants.

you need debloating and you need to fix your coloring given that your hair and skin is good. Apparently, you might get away with just genioplasty or chin implants.
Not gna do surgeries, never gna be that unhappy especially since im 15 imma js soft max and just od on d3, k2, collostrum everything to enhance bone growth. And debloating yh im on a cut now gna start going 400 cal decrease.

Surgeries aren’t a cope. Even Tom cruise and Ronaldo got them. A ton of people get them but they just don’t tell people which is why you see not many results and shit. You should invest in surgeries, or leave the blackpiII entirely
Surgeries are max cope, never gna decide on surgeries unless im sub human

dont hardmaxx before puberty has even ended JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

15 .
might hardmaxx at 16.
Softmaxxing advice.
Looks low mtn
Why are you complaining and getting pressed about people calling you an Ltn? You asked for a rating and they rated you grow up your mentality a bit

Looks low mtn
Why are you complaining and getting pressed about people calling you an Ltn? You asked for a rating and they rated you grow up your mentality a bit
Inwas jk gng its sarcasm

Not gna do surgeries, never gna be that unhappy especially since im 15 imma js soft max and just od on d3, k2, collostrum everything to enhance bone growth. And debloating yh im on a cut now gna start going 400 cal decrease.
you should wait until puberty ends for hardmaxx, at least age 19. Your mandible seems to be the only failo that needs fixing.