Rate "Cashier" who you have 0 shot with and would laugh at you thinking you have a shot

6.5PSL

Banned

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger, beau, ALP and 1 other person
stop posting mid foids

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
HTB.

• +1
Although this video is fake, judging my her looks, this is the kind of women who thinks she's hot shit despite being a HTB at best, will only go for chads and high tier chadlites, gets knocked up from two different chadlites, and winds up settling for a HTN who will work long hours to feed his wife's children.

Although this video is fake, judging my her looks, this is the kind of women who thinks she's hot shit despite being a HTB at best, will only go for chads and high tier chadlites, gets knocked up from two different chadlites, and winds up settling for a HTN who will work long hours to feed his wife's children.
She thinks she's hot shit... because she is. The reason the original video went viral is because of her looks. Men go crazy in the comments for her. She has nearly infinite appeal.

That's basically every 6/10+ female on social media though.
Nope, there are many 6/10+ girls. Few go viral JUST based on their looks and have 1000s of men simping for them. Not even close.

• JFL