Rate Chadrone from Dr Phil

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Chadrone

looks smug af
He used and abused his whore daughter and now he's taking the piss out of her father. What a fucking dark triad king. I strive to be this man someday.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
not chadrone bro

Looks like nct

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
americans are niggers

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yo based for being dark triad, cringe for promoting miscegenation and non monogamous relations

This autistic psl obsession with psychopaths screams of a 14yo nerd trying to br edgy

He blames the guy but never blames his own daughter. Its more of his fault for raising that whore than her black boyfriend. Without that nigger, she would find another dead-beat nigger to abuse her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, EthnicelAscension and SuicideBomber
She probably deserved it. tbh

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
View attachment 309573

looks smug af
What a fucking dark triad king.

Ya nah all I see is a pussy who swallowed his throat at 2:00 when he realized his halo effect isn't gonna help him.
What this cuck of a father didn't realize is his daughter actually enjoys the abuse and drama this chad brings

This autistic psl obsession with psychopaths screams of a 14yo nerd trying to br edgy

lmao those are literally the people that get the furthest in life. If you think back to your highschool days, I can assure you all the popular guys and bullies had the same dark triad traits as this guy.

The reason i'm an incel is because i'm a high inhib, stuttering, socially awkward autist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, LostYouth, Vidyacoper and 2 others
this "chadrone" actually got schooled and made that father's bitch

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
lmao those are literally the people that get the furthest in life. If you think back to your highschool days, I can assure you all the popular guys and bullies had the same dark triad traits as this guy.

The reason i'm an incel is because i'm a high inhib, stuttering, socially awkward autist.
Dead beats don't get foids as adults. Foids love $$$$. They only like "bad guys" when they are young. Meeks was with a 5/10 before becoming wealthy.
Without that nigger, she would find another dead-beat nigger to abuse her. Why not discipline the daughter instead of the nigger?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

No, it's not about being dark triad or doesn't matter either way just don't be a pussy, autistic or a simp and you'll get far if ur good looking and of atleast average intelligence.

No, it's not about being dark triad or doesn't matter either way just don't be a pussy, autistic or a simp and you'll get far if ur good looking and of atleast average intelligence.

And if you only give a shit about yourself and don't waste time thinking about others you'll get even further.

this "chadrone" actually got schooled and made that father's bitch

In what way? It was another case of a cuck father with the tough guy act. The Look at the Chad's face. He was making fun of him the whole time. At the end of the day it was him who fucked his daughter's every hole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Vidyacoper, loromate and 1 other person
And if you only give a shit about yourself and don't waste time thinking about others you'll get even further.

In what way? It was another case of a cuck father with the tough guy act. The Look at the Chad's face. He was making fun of him the whole time. At the end of the day it was him who fucked his daughter's every hole.
Ofc I only think about myself and my family, jfl.

This man is my inspiration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795

How not? That incel (he isn't chad not even in southeast asia) was scared to death. He wasn't making fun of shit. He was shitting himself. He knew that the father could have killed him on the spot

IMG 20191229 033305

• Love it
Reactions: LostYouth
lol at that oldcel cuck in the video. Having a daughter is a cruel punishment from nature that can only be solved with Orphanages

It's over if you raise a daughter, she's gonna become a whore and will break your family's name over and over, just like the little slut did in the video

Daughters only bring problems, shame and bastard, illegal babies to home. The right decision is to give her up to some cuck that'd want to raise someone else's daughter, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, LostYouth, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
How not? That incel (he isn't chad not even in southeast asia) was scared to death. He wasn't making fun of shit. He was shitting himself. He knew that the father could have killed him on the spot

Look at his face. That's not the face of a scared man. The bloated bald cuck couldn't have done shit. He may as well went off at him with the navy seal copypasta "I have trained thousands of warriors" lmao. All dadcucks raising sets of holes play this tough guy act and it's laughable. The facts are that he did not kill him and the Chad fucked his whore daughter. If he was ever going to do anything, he would've done it right there and then. But he didn't. Because he's a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Vidyacoper
Dead beats don't get foids as adults. Foids love $$$$. They only like "bad guys" when they are young. Meeks was with a 5/10 before becoming wealthy.
jfl shut the fuck up with your redpill cope lmao, MUHH women only care about looks when youre young, that's why meeks became a supermodel at 35 and he got a billionare heiress to have children wtih him, totally.
go back to r/theredpill and leave this forum if youre gonna cope like a retard

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Kingkellz
jfl shut the fuck up with your redpill cope lmao, MUHH women only care about looks when youre young, that's why meeks became a supermodel at 35 and he got a billionare heiress to have children wtih him, totally.
Very true and Meeks mogs Chico btw
Jfc if you disagree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Chadelite
Very true and Meeks mogs Chico btw
Jfc if you disagree
im about to put you on my ignore list deadass
Look at his face. That's not the face of a scared man. The bloated bald cuck couldn't have done shit. He may as well went off at him with the navy seal copypasta "I have trained thousands of warriors" lmao. All dadcucks raising sets of holes play this tough guy act and it's laughable. The facts are that he did not kill him and the Chad fucked his whore daughter. If he was ever going to do anything, he would've done it right there and then. But he didn't. Because he's a cuck.
dark triad chad in the video, jfl at the oldcel's cope "muhh i hunted you down youre lucky i didnt find you!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3795
im about to put you on my ignore list deadass
No I'm serious
Please explain to me exactly how Chico mogs Meeks
I would love to know

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2205
Now I see why Meeks mogs
Thanks for confirming
jfl meeks is 36 and chico is 27 and chico is norwooding and has shit skin now

chico's prime was for 5 years from 17-22

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
No one likes beggars. Why was Meeks was with a 5/10 before becoming wealthy if $$$ does not matter?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
jfl meeks is 36 and chico is 27 and chico is norwooding and has shit skin now

chico's prime was for 5 years from 17-22
These Chico cum guzzlers will never admit defeat
They think their little model is an unmoggable god JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Rate his ex gf

These Chico cum guzzlers will never admit defeat
They think their little model is an unmoggable god JFL
"thanks i see why chico mogs now"
No one likes beggars. Why was Meeks was with a 5/10 before becoming wealthy if $$$ does not matter?
who knows bruh
but if cash does matter then why did a literally billionare heiress go for him when he had maybe a few million at best
youre coping

Last edited: