MarstonAlloy

MarstonAlloy

Trying to kill the ego
Rd39e82143dccdb99bb29f89e57421400
R8094a1bcf23acb954080c98af3a4bcf8
Rf79ac5b73398c4c7e48e490253f948f2

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi
a bit short. faggy haircut. rich and status though with decent looks he'll be golden

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and MarstonAlloy
a bit short. faggy haircut. rich and status though with decent looks he'll be golden
Lol ur avi
Is it just me or does it seem like his face has a shitton of fat

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Vegan feminist soy cuck / 10

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Coraaal/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope and MarstonAlloy
nerdic loser

• JFL
normie w/good harmony

• +1
Would be truecel

• +1
isnt he irrelevant now

• +1
Looking a girl

• +1
Low tier normie tops jfl, I didn't know he was this much of a jawlet.

• +1
What would u rate him facially and why exactly.
Im not just talking about this you are critical to everyone even yourself
But he is normie because blue eyes/coloring halo
He has failos but not bad enough to be below avg imo

Im not just talking about this you are critical to everyone even yourself
How? I'm honest. If u are a virgin loser u are lower tier normie or below. If u get laid every once in a while or have a simple life w/ a girlfriend u are mid tier normie or high tier normie. If u are above 7/10 (Chadlite) u slay. No way to cope around it since nobody on the site is ultra Christian or a castaway on some isolated place for example, they have little excuse to be incels.
But he is normie because blue eyes/coloring halo
Blue eye halo doesn't apply to whites and light-skinned beaners.

The only reason somer users on here think that is because a lot of them are not just more subhuman than they think they are, but also darker, but never notice it cause they're rotters who only see their skin light in the mirror.

Althought he would look better if his hair was a lighter brown.
He has failos but not bad enough to be below avg imo
He's below average and a manlet. He's 4/10 to be generous, 3.5/10 to be honest. If u told me he was still a teen in these pic then I would've rated him higher, but puberty can't save his soft features and jaw anymore so it's kinda brutal.

How? I'm honest. If u are a virgin loser u are lower tier normie or below. If u get laid every once in a while or have a simple life w/ a girlfriend u are mid tier normie or high tier normie. If u are above 7/10 (Chadlite) u slay. No way to cope around it since nobody on the site is ultra Christian or a castaway on some isolated place for example, they have little excuse to be incels.

Blue eye halo doesn't apply to whites and light-skinned beaners.

The only reason somer users on here think that is because a lot of them are not just more subhuman than they think they are, but also darker, but never notice it cause they're rotters who only see their skin light in the mirror.

Althought he would look better if his hair was a lighter brown.

He's below average and a manlet. He's 4/10 to be generous, 3.5/10 to be honest. If u told me he was still a teen in these pic then I would've rated him higher, but puberty can't save his soft features and jaw anymore so it's kinda brutal.
I have seen the light eye halo first hand
Even you admitted you cant be above 8 with brown eyes and hair
I can see manlet bringing him down but facially he is no worse than a normie on the street
Wdym jawlet btw?

I have seen the light eye halo first hand
Damn bro show me where on google maps.
Even you admitted you cant be above 8 with brown eyes and hair
No, I said DARK eyes and DARK hair. As in, dark brown or black eyes/hair. Only your facial hair/eyebrows and eyelashes should be likes this.

From what i've seen, if u have brown eyes there's a 95% chance that's a shitty, muddy shade of brown that u can't see the pupil inside in normal lighting.

If u have an eye color lighter than medium brown, and your hair color is also lighter than medium brown, then u can indeed be above an 8/10. Chico has medium hazel eyes and medium brown hair. He was probably 9/10 in his youth looking back on it.
I can see manlet bringing him down but facially he is no worse than a normie on the street
Wdym jawlet btw?
He's recessed, he has a philtrum longer than Newone, he has narrow PFL, rounded browridge, and isn't particularly mature looking. Lower tier normie.

Damn bro show me where on google maps.

No, I said DARK eyes and DARK hair. As in, dark brown or black eyes/hair. Only your facial hair/eyebrows and eyelashes should be likes this.

From what i've seen, if u have brown eyes there's a 95% chance that's a shitty, muddy shade of brown that u can't see the pupil inside in normal lighting.

If u have an eye color lighter than medium brown, and your hair color is also lighter than medium brown, then u can indeed be above an 8/10. Chico has medium hazel eyes and medium brown hair. He was probably 9/10 in his youth looking back on it.

He's recessed, he has a philtrum longer than Newone, he has narrow PFL, rounded browridge, and isn't particularly mature looking. Lower tier normie.
You are trolling with the newone phlitrum shit
He is not recessed. He isnt particuarly forward grown either but this site has insane standards because celeb niggas get compared to 8 PSL and look like quasimodo
Yeah he doesnt have defined brow ridge but most guys dont have very defined ones either. He still has collagen looking uber mature isnt automatically a great thing
Overall he has failos that is common for 4 psl but nothing is death tier or brutal to make him a legit LTN

You are trolling with the newone phlitrum shit
He is not recessed. He isnt particuarly forward grown either but this site has insane standards because celeb niggas get compared to 8 PSL and look like quasimodo
Yeah he doesnt have defined brow ridge but most guys dont have very defined ones either. He still has collagen looking uber mature isnt automatically a great thing
Overall he has failos that is common for 4 psl but nothing is death tier or brutal to make him a legit LTN
3.5-4 PSL = LTN

Most people are LTN to MTN. Once u get past HTN, u have no reason to be sexless.

U yourself are LTN facially. U have good bones and somewhat good pheno but your ratios and soft features are garbage and it really stunts u.

Now his collagen isn't helping his bone features in these pics is it?

3.5-4 PSL = LTN

Most people are LTN to MTN. Once u get past HTN, u have no reason to be sexless.

U yourself are LTN facially. U have good bones and somewhat good pheno but your ratios and soft features are garbage and it really stunts u.

Now his collagen isn't helping his bone features in these pics is it?
It definitely carries him a little farther i mean come on
What do you consider yourself?

It definitely carries him a little farther i mean come on
What do you consider yourself?
5/10, 6/10 here in Mexico haloed by height and uniqueness.

I'm leaving the forum once I know i'm Chadlite here in Mexico, then hopping on Yubo and slaying some more.

5/10, 6/10 here in Mexico haloed by height and uniqueness.

I'm leaving the forum once I know i'm Chadlite here in Mexico, then hopping on Yubo and slaying some more.
Lucky to be born in mexico
Lemme guess nigga my avi is abomination truecel on your standards

Lucky to be born in mexico
Lemme guess nigga my avi is abomination truecel on your standards
I've lived outside of Mexico most of my life.

He has good teeth and chin, thick eyebrows, dimorphic nose... plus he's making a funny expression in that pic so idk. I think he mogs Chandler.

• +1
I've lived outside of Mexico most of my life.

He has good teeth and chin, thick eyebrows, dimorphic nose... plus he's making a funny expression in that pic so idk. I think he mogs Chandler.
When did you move?
He mogs all beatles, im genuinely surprised he wasnt favorite. Harmony pill
Also how do i reach htn/chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
When did you move?
When I was 8-9 we moved to China, then at around 11 years old I moved to France, lived a bit in Netherlands at 13, then we moved to Brazil, and at 15 I moved back to Mexico.

I was a goodlooking kid, normie tween, ugly younger teen, and now i'm getting goodlooking quicker and quicker, although i'll never be 5.5 PSL+ without gene frauding. I don't wanna do that.
He mogs all beatles, im genuinely surprised he wasnt favorite. Harmony pill
True true
Also how do i reach htn/chadlite
Eyebrowmaxx, lip lift, good haircut instead of just letting it all loose, grow facial hair once u can.

And I haven't seen your teeth/palate, are they good?

• +1
looks htn I guess

• +1
When I was 8-9 we moved to China, then at around 11 years old I moved to France, lived a bit in Netherlands at 13, then we moved to Brazil, and at 15 I moved back to Mexico.

I was a goodlooking kid, normie tween, ugly younger teen, and now i'm getting goodlooking quicker and quicker, although i'll never be 5.5 PSL+ without gene frauding. I don't wanna do that.

True true

Eyebrowmaxx, lip lift, good haircut instead of just letting it all loose, grow facial hair once u can.

And I haven't seen your teeth/palate, are they good?
WTF NIGGA why did you move so much, did you have military family or
My earlier self mogs me hard puberty descended me
My teeth are eh rn im going to dentist soon
Idk about palate

• +1
  • +1
Expat dad used to work in human resources, I think he does accounting now though.

Nice

Good luck

Measure it. How many teeth do your smile show?
Just top row?

Around 23 or 24 if i did it right
U must be measuring fully, not just the front.

But I guess that divided gives u 2. Again, it's just your lips that are thin.

• +1

(as in 2 sets. U should have at least 8 teeth front I think).

• +1

(as in 2 sets. U should have at least 8 teeth front I think).
Either way i appreciate the feedback bro
On everything including chandler
Still MTN imo but whatever dead thread

• +1
looks like shit and i don't know why