lul.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
that's huge how much time it took you

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Soychadcell and kovacs
ive been training for about one year
you're very close to ideal female gaze physique bro, just bulk up to ur desired muscle mass but not too big obviously, I think that looks good. Then cut, remember LEAN IS LAW

• +1
Reactions: gothamine and kovacs
you're very close to ideal female gaze physique bro, just bulk up to ur desired muscle mass but not too big obviously, I think that looks good. Then cut, remember LEAN IS LAW
i might cut a little more and then try lean bulking my way up. just really want to know what my face looks like at 12ish percent bodyfat

at 205-210 11-12 percent bodyfat il probably be within the range of ideal female gaze.

if i can give one tip its to drop the ego and pretty much only do isolation machines. higher rep and focussing on very good contraction

i switched from a powerlifting routine to a more machine focussed bodybuilding routine and got way more aesthetic very fast, and i still got stronger on the compounds

i might cut a little more and then try lean bulking my way up. just really want to know what my face looks like at 12ish percent bodyfat

at 205-210 11-12 percent bodyfat il probably be within the range of ideal female gaze.
Sounds like a good plan to me, if ur fat distribution genetics on your face are not it, then you could try going for 10%, but you'll lose some muscle mass and it's not as easily sustainable.

if i can give one tip its to drop the ego and pretty much only do isolation machines. higher rep and focussing on very good contraction

i switched from a powerlifting routine to a more machine focussed bodybuilding routine and got way more aesthetic very fast, and i still got stronger on the compounds
for sure, that way it's way harder to injure yourself if you do high rep and controlled

Great height and Body

Very good, what dosage and how long of a cycle?

Very good, what dosage and how long of a cycle?
test and deca 300/300 + finasteride + RU58841 + 2 IU's of hgh

cycle was about 14 weeks.

i was very concerned about hair loss hence why i structured it this way

• +1
Reactions: wastedpotential